Porsche 911 Carrera (997) 2007 Manual

MattSoanes

Selling my pride and joy!!!

Porsche 911 (997) Carrera 3.6 6 speed Manual. 
Year 2007

Milage 88,065

I searched very long and hard before I purchased this superb car and it really is a beauty. 
I’ve owned it for nearly 2 years and it was supposed to be my forever car but having a very young family realistically I need something more family orientated. 
Being my weekend only car it seems unfair to use this as a family chariot, so it ends up sitting in the garage and we take my Truck. 
I’ve done 4K miles in nearly 2 years. 

The car has wanted for nothing, and I have a heap of bills, receipts, old mots and service history. 
Since I’ve owned the car I’ve had all ignition coils and plugs replaced as well as a major full service including discs and pads and I also fitted a brand new Bosch battery, just before I purchased it in 2018 it had a new clutch fitted. The previous owner ( he owned a garage and this was his personal car ) had it borescoped and it was all good, borescoring is a fairly big issue but is rare in the 3.6 engine, more common with the 3.8s models this was a big factor when purchasing. 
It has some sort paint protection and every time you have it cleaned it absolutely gleams!!!
Staying with the previous owner, he would never drive the car when the roads were wet, something I have continued to also do. 
The grey leather interior is pretty much unmarked, as is the whole interior. 
The Service book is fully up to date. 
The tyres are Pirelli P Zeros all with 5mm tread minimum. 
Everything in and on the car works as it should, the exterior for a 13year old car is excellent. 
Any trial and inspection is encouraged and I’ll be happy to help accommodate this. 
I have a Made to measure Storm Shield Breathable Outdoor cover that can go with it. 
It Has 
Bluetooth Phone
Sat Nav
Heated memory seats
6 disc changer 
Air Con
If you’d like to know more please ask. 
WILL COME WITH A FULL 12 MONTH MOT 

I’ve probably missed a load of stuff but hey, I’m not a car salesman!!!

This is an appreciating classic for the future and will only go up in value, if treated correctly. 

more pictures available by email or WhatsApp. 

£21,995 Ono 

18CA356A-C2E9-4D9D-88FA-2352807E78D8.jpeg

There’s a guy in Maldon, Essex that I’ve worked for who maybe worth contacting. He often has people approaching him to source this type of machine. Google TCS Danbury for his website. He also does sale or return, his customer base is very prestigious. 
 Nice bit of kit that.