Hornady Pacific 155 primer feed

I have various bits for the primer feed. If it is just the primer filler then that is no problem. Do you also need the bit that goes into the threaded top piece? I have one of those but it needs a new release bit on the bottom. I have quite a few bits as I run the pacific loaders in 155 and 266 myself

Fab I have nothing my 155 has two taped holes by the primer seat this takes the lever that you flip across dropping the primer in the seat the tube and mag go threw a threaded hole on the top  my machine is just a hand primed one  so I’m looking to convert it just to speed things up  I’m pretty good at fabrication so I can adapt parts   Very interested thanks 07921280925 Adam (ghilley) 

Adam,

if you are good at fabrication then you maybe could borrow some of the parts off one of my machines and replicate them. I have some of the parts loose but the rest will be on a 155. I am not too far away from you.

i will have a look through my box of parts and give you a shout tomorrow evening

graham