Chris packham, Australia wild fires

whitehackle

Has everyone seen chris packham's facebook post about the fires in Australia???

Using a disaster, where people have died, to push his anti fieldsports veiws, and raise more money for his on going legal challenges. 

I have complained (again) to the bbc about him. The bbc say he is freelance, and not an employee of theirs, in my complaint, I have said that they still employ him, evenif its on a self employed bases. And he is a representative of the bbc.

Everyone has to do their bit, with the way things are going. And I think that putting in a complaint in to the bbc is worth while, it takes 2 or 3 minutes. 

Screenshot_20200106-180922_Facebook.jpg

Well I certainly wan't going to let him capitalise on the devastating situation in Oz, peoples deaths,  to line his nest and agenda. His Facebook page is hot with condemnation for his actions, and I've said my piece. Absolutely abhorrent behaviour from a rather disgusting, manipulative individual.

26 minutes ago, turbo33 said:

Well I certainly wan't going to let him capitalise on the devastating situation in Oz, peoples deaths,  to line his nest and agenda. His Facebook page is hot with condemnation for his actions, and I've said my piece. Absolutely abhorrent behaviour from a rather disgusting, manipulative individual.

Manipulative and Aspergers, quite a potent combination! His illness appears to manifest itself in misanthropy, and maybe this goes some way to explain his seemingly obsessive hatred of, and commitment to undermining, accusing and verbally assaulting shooters, shooting, farmers, gamekeepers and anyone else in the countryside who doesn’t share his opinions/views.
He has manipulated the media for years! The media in turn brainwash the public by unquestioningly regurgitating his unproven allegations through their outlets. Whether his allegations are true or false, seemingly it matters not to him, we all know..... “chuck enough mud and some sticks”, a fact which suits his extremist anti agenda, he makes outrageous public allegations, without the evidence with which the authorities could bring a prosecution, because there ain’t no evidence! And because of this, these allegations are difficult to counter.......he has manipulated shooting into being “guilty until proven innocent” in the eyes of the public.......the media don’t care, and our representatives seem incapable of challenging him!

2 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Manipulative and Aspergers, quite a potent combination! His illness appears to manifest itself in misanthropy, and maybe this goes some way to explain his seemingly obsessive hatred of, and commitment to undermining, accusing and verbally assaulting shooters, shooting, farmers, gamekeepers and anyone else in the countryside who doesn’t share his opinions/views.
He has manipulated the media for years! The media in turn brainwash the public by unquestioningly regurgitating his unproven allegations through their outlets. Whether his allegations are true or false, seemingly it matters not to him, we all know..... “chuck enough mud and some sticks”, a fact which suits his extremist anti agenda, he makes outrageous public allegations, without the evidence with which the authorities could bring a prosecution, because there ain’t no evidence! And because of this, these allegations are difficult to counter.......he has manipulated shooting into being “guilty until proven innocent” in the eyes of the public.......the media don’t care, and our representatives seem incapable of challenging him!

Beautifully put!

Did anyone else see the 'wild justice ' post about them having a 5 figure sum of money, waiting to challenge the new general licence? This was raises mainly by crowd funding I think.

We and the fieldsports organisations need to be proactive, and put as much pressure on chris packham and co. As we can. Surely we could put a legal challenge back at him for misleading the public?

1 hour ago, simonm said:

Funny he never mentions the controlled burning in the New Forest where he lives....

https://www.hlsnewforest.org.uk/2016/03/23/research-shows-burning-benefits-precious-new-forest-habitats/

well there you have it.. packam et al choose to ignore these points when they tell the hard of thinking what to do.. we should re-wild but then control it. stop keeping livestock but keep it where its needed, become vegan but not grow veg intensively. etc etc

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, BBC4 9 pm, Chris Packham,  how punk rock gave me the meaning of life ??????

Ahead of this prog he's saying today  " Has he become the ba###rd he would of hated when he was 17"?? YES!!!!! You have  Chris! 😛  And so much more!  "We do mind the Bo####ks" you speak! "Questions and answers, honesty, lies". Yours are LIES! in much more than a thousand eyes! And we wish you would go away!  Were you really ever PUNK???? I think not!!!! JOKE! Yes!

There was a prog on a while back with that hippie vicar in it (dont mind him) showing how they do the burning in the New forest. Him talking to forest folk and graziers.

Packham recon he had to start WJ  and be the voice for wildlife after meeting a fella who lived 200mls away wandering in the forest near his home with a gun who when asked said he was shooting crows magpies, jays and whatever else came along. Really!!?

Good post IG. You have summed them up!     NB

9 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I have complained formally to the BBC about Packham before (actually more than once).  I never even got an acknowledgement of my complaint other than an automated instant response confirming they had got the contact.

I have complained twice before, and both times had a response.  

It's worth doing

1 hour ago, NatureBoy said:

Ahead of this prog he's saying today  " Has he become the ba###rd he would of hated when he was 17"?? YES!!!!! You have  Chris! 😛  And so much more!  "We do mind the Bo####ks" you speak! "Questions and answers, honesty, lies". Yours are LIES! in much more than a thousand eyes! And we wish you would go away!  Were you really ever PUNK???? I think not!!!! JOKE! Yes!

There was a prog on a while back with that hippie vicar in it (dont mind him) showing how they do the burning in the New forest. Him talking to forest folk and graziers.

Packham recon he had to start WJ  and be the voice for wildlife after meeting a fella who lived 200mls away wandering in the forest near his home with a gun who when asked said he was shooting crows magpies, jays and whatever else came along. Really!!?

Good post IG. You have summed them up!     NB

simonm posted the relevant link, Its incredible that info like that isnt broadcast all over the relevant media, instead of the lies that pacham gets to spout about how moor burning is killing wildlife..😠

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

simonm posted the relevant link, Its incredible that info like that isnt broadcast all over the relevant media, instead of the lies that pacham gets to spout about how moor burning is killing wildlife..😠

I did mean how you summed the anti's up IG.  😉 Good on Simonm for putting the link up tho! I argued the point on Averys blog ages ago when he started on grouse shooting and the moors as  the heather/ heathland is also managed  around Minsmere reserve local to me for the same reason. Had no joy complaining to BBC either. But keep trying like others.Have spoke to agri /shooting jurnos and media production folk about it. They don't seem interested in rocking the boat or not a big enough story for them. Some shooters don't seem bothered to, or think if we keep are heads down things will be ok. I don't think so!!  Some  have even told me i shouldn't be so vocal  about it all and shooting in general. I have nothing to hide! i think some see them shooting live quarry as a guilty secret with whats been going on. I am happy to tell/show people why, how, where, when i shoot and that i bloody enjoy it! I enjoy the wild food i get from it and giving /educating  others to it! I enjoy seeing wildlife and wild game thrithe by shooting/ controlling pest species predators and vermin. I tell/show folk, by shooting I am a practising conservationist. And most can see it! It's not hard!  Observation, little bit of the correct habitat and the right feeding. Don't take a lot to get folk on side! Anti propaganda and playing social media works for them. We have to do the same! Do our bit as individuals. . . .  Frustrating at times though! Stood chatting in a field the other day with another shooters of many years watching not only pigeons but amongst others. Grey partridges loads of finches some reed buntings merlin and little egret. We agreed we get to do and see what we do only because we shoot pigeons and provide a service to farmers. But  what really surprised me! They did not know what may of the birds were or recognise a water vole and there parting words were they never had or would waste a cartridge on a crow squirrel or rat. 

Another rant over!    NB