P15

pork chop

I got a Artemis p15 other day in 177
what a great little rifle ,gave barrel a good clean replaced baffles and made some thrust washers and a top hat for the hammer .Also polished and drilled hammer to take a delrin peg in front ,then made a Biathalon lever for it

its quiet n accurate ,got a few more plans for it yet 

2CA5CCB1-97DA-4963-922B-2987E54AD3A3.jpeg

9 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

When i played with one briefly in a shop last year  .i thought the trigger was awful. Is it easy to adjust / fix ? 

Also how is the accuracy  and shot count .? 

Cheers stu  

Trigger had a bit of creep 

n it adjusted very easily it’s spot on now only **** it to 25y so far but it’s pellet on pellet using 10.3/8.4 jsb.**** count I couldn’t tell you yet 

5 hours ago, Mice! said:

There are pages and pages on these rifles on the Agf, seems if you can fix a few bits smooth out some rough edges then they can be superb. 

The fact there are so few for sale second hand speaks volumes. 

I’ve sort of been looking for weeks 

not many at all ,they’re very hit n miss by looks of it but I’ve got a good one .Cleaned barrel n it ****s great ,shroud is t the most quietist but curlers n felt have sorted that 

2 hours ago, pork chop said:

Trigger had a bit of creep 

n it adjusted very easily it’s spot on now only **** it to 25y so far but it’s pellet on pellet using 10.3/8.4 jsb.**** count I couldn’t tell you yet 

I’ve sort of been looking for weeks 

not many at all ,they’re very hit n miss by looks of it but I’ve got a good one .Cleaned barrel n it ****s great ,shroud is t the most quietist but curlers n felt have sorted that 

The Darko mags are supposed to be good, with a look on the Agf.

I've looked and looked at them, but I don't think they are worth £500 from what I've read. When they were first out at £350 then yes if you can sort the issues which you obviously can.

But I keep looking.

Now the Vulcan2 that looks something else. 

16 hours ago, Mice! said:

The Darko mags are supposed to be good, with a look on the Agf.

I've looked and looked at them, but I don't think they are worth £500 from what I've read. When they were first out at £350 then yes if you can sort the issues which you obviously can.

But I keep looking.

Now the Vulcan2 that looks something else. 

Yeh those Vulcans look great .Ive read a lot on the p15 n going by mine it looks like they’ve upped their game ,hammer spring finished properly and hammer was rough trigger link pins are proper pins and not split pins 

I agree about price ,stocks are very basic and my mag seems ok but definitely More accurate in singleshot.Got two darko mags on the way