Well done Rachel Carrie!

NatureBoy

Great to see her on Victoria Darbyshire show earlier in piece with Jordi (mind that fly) Casanutana debating Ethical veganism being a religion. Great she putting it across about those of us that are ethical carnivore and how animals (deer) need management/controlling. Sorry to hear she getting yet more grief and mainly from vegans. Least she,s prepared to stand up for our way of life yet again!! 

As i read it! Part of ethical veganism being accepted as a religion means it " Does not oppose or interfere with the rights of others!"

Also Avery saying today. " caring about conservation does not make you a conservationist". Really!? They still happy to take folks money to fund pushing there negative agenda though!   

He in north Suffolk today if anyone interested. At Woodland trust in Halesworth.       NB

After talking to folk about her being on the show found out she had also been on This Morning on Friday 3rd talking about veganuary  with a really rude angry wired vegan activist. Worth a look! He really done vegans no favours at all. She done well to keep her cool. At times he looked liked he wanted to pop her one.    NB

3 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

After talking to folk about her being on the show found out she had also been on This Morning on Friday 3rd talking about veganuary  with a really rude angry wired vegan activist. Worth a look! He really done vegans no favours at all. She done well to keep her cool. At times he looked liked he wanted to pop her one.    NB

Just watched the angry little vegan.. Wow, he would of done my nut in. And I'd of probably attempted to flatten him. Spoke over Rachael far to many times, but fair play to her for keeping cool. And just waiting and then finishing her sentence. 

Yeah! Very angry and looked very uncomfortable being on with Rachel. Looked him up and he's a well known militant activist with a criminal past and psychotic problems.  That lead me to prog/series on BBC with him in called Veganville. Usual BBC bias, but again didn't make them look great.  NB

On 07/01/2020 at 11:52, NatureBoy said:

Great to see her on Victoria Darbyshire show earlier in piece with Jordi (mind that fly) Casanutana debating Ethical veganism being a religion. Great she putting it across about those of us that are ethical carnivore and how animals (deer) need management/controlling. Sorry to hear she getting yet more grief and mainly from vegans. Least she,s prepared to stand up for our way of life yet again!! 

As i read it! Part of ethical veganism being accepted as a religion means it " Does not oppose or interfere with the rights of others!"

Also Avery saying today. " caring about conservation does not make you a conservationist". Really!? They still happy to take folks money to fund pushing there negative agenda though!   

He in north Suffolk today if anyone interested. At Woodland trust in Halesworth.       NB

Blast I  was 5 miles away yesterday shoting a few clays.

Yes very well done to Rachel, she held her cool magnificently. I personally think all the vegan spokespeople should  take a leaf out of his book,  the more we see of that on TV the more credibility those self-righteous dictators loose. That miserably little man has dealt a massive blow to veganism, judging by the online headlines of the majority of the News papers. 

I just cant understand why they "the vegans" are always so angry?? on top of being completely unable or unwilling to see any other opinion or way of life as being that persons choice. If the shoe was on the other foot, and "we" were as single minded aggressive shooting/hunting would be banned almost overnight? 

On 09/01/2020 at 11:34, Zimtrout said:

I just cant understand why they "the vegans" are always so angry?? on top of being completely unable or unwilling to see any other opinion or way of life as being that persons choice. If the shoe was on the other foot, and "we" were as single minded aggressive shooting/hunting would be banned almost overnight? 

Like all extremists....they are frustrated, because everyone doesn’t do as they do/say?

My friend is a meat eater loves nothing more than a bacon sarnie, his partner is a lentil eating, yoga loving nut job (vegan). They both respect each others views and live a very happy life. Now if only some other vegans could adopt this outlook wouldn't things be so much more civilised.

34 minutes ago, toontastic said:

My friend is a meat eater loves nothing more than a bacon sarnie, his partner is a lentil eating, yoga loving nut job (vegan). They both respect each others views and live a very happy life. Now if only some other vegans could adopt this outlook wouldn't things be so much more civilised.

I work with a few, one is absolutely level headed and we can have a normal conversation and actually agree on most things be it about shooting or vegan eating. The others can just do one, opinionated and idiotic comments. 

A while back I went to the canteen. On my way back the receptionist said "what's the soup?" I replied "don't know I got a bacon sandwich". Her reply was " don't say bacon to a veggie" with a remarkably stern look on her face. My parting comment was "then don't  ask me what the soup is". We didn't speak again and that pleased me, she was always grumpy and looked Ill. 

Fast forward some months I saw an old neighbour, he looked bad, really Ill . Yellow skin and eyes watery and sunken. His hair lank, his once athletic frame now resembled a pow living off scraps and forced to work 20 hour days. His cheeks that were once youthful and pink were now sunken grey and I was sure he had some awful illness that would kill him. He was 20.

Moments into the conversation he told me he was vegan as all his friends were and how it suited his life so much better. 

I had to remark that I thought he had a terminal illness as he looked so bad, apparently a few people had said similar but he was adamant he never felt so good and tried to convert me. Needless to say the conversation ended as I ignored his attempts  and carried on talking about shooting pigeons and the like with another friend stood with us. 

My view is this vegan movement takes hold at college and uni and spreads like a cult, echo chambers of their own self rightousness they cannot accept any other view but their own. 

On 11/01/2020 at 18:50, GingerCat said:

A while back I went to the canteen. On my way back the receptionist said "what's the soup?" I replied "don't know I got a bacon sandwich". Her reply was " don't say bacon to a veggie" with a remarkably stern look on her face. My parting what the soup is". We didn't speak again and that pleased me, she was always grumpy and looked Ill. 

Fast forward some months I saw an old neighbour, he looked bad, really Ill . Yellow skin and eyes watery and sunken. His hair lank, his once athletic frame now resembled a pow living off scraps and forced to work 20 hour days. His cheeks that were once youthful and pink were now sunken grey and I was sure he had some awful illness that would kill him. He was 20.

Moments into the conversation he told me he was vegan as all his friends were and how it suited his life so much better. 

I had to remark that I thought he had a terminal illness as he looked so bad, apparently a few people had said similar but he was adamant he never felt so good and tried to convert me. Needless to say the conversation ended as I ignored his attempts  and carried on talking about shooting pigeons and the like with another friend stood with us. 

My view is this vegan movement takes hold at college and uni and spreads like a cult, echo chambers of their own self rightousness they cannot accept any other view but their own. 

It's all more virtue signalling.

It's a cult, nothing more, nothing less. Just the same as all the people that believe in cloud faeries and how their cloud faerie is the only one, true cloud faerie. What do they eat that doesn't kill animals?

Organic? The death at the front of any header on any organic farm is off the scale.

Non-organic? Then nothing gets a life in the first place and anything undesirable gets a chemical coating until it shuffles off.

I'm thinking on making a range of medical alert wristbands, white, with red embossed text that simply reads 'alert: vegan intolerant' 

Edited by mick miller

On 11/01/2020 at 18:50, GingerCat said:

A while back I went to the canteen. On my way back the receptionist said "what's the soup?" I replied "don't know I got a bacon sandwich". Her reply was " don't say bacon to a veggie" with a remarkably stern look on pleased me, she was always grumpy and looked Ill. 

Bacon is like Kryptonite to Veggies! As hard as they try it breaks their will, It's how I reconverted the Wife.