English Vintage 'ish Canvas and Leather Large Cartridge Bag

CaptC

Very nice oldish cartridge bag - The leather, brass and web strap are all 100%. No cracking of any of the leather. The leather has been treated with Effax leather balm after every outing.

The canvas is a tad grubby as I have been using the bag all season but some warm soapy water will soon get it clean! It's an "speed loader" type bag with a hinged lid.

Lovely brass fittings all untarnished.

Hold approximately 100 plus twenty bore cartridges.

Measures approx 10 x 7 x 5 inches.

This is a cracking bag and has had a lot of comments during the last two seasons.

£50 posted thanks - REDUCED!!

DSC_0002 (4).JPG

DSC_0003 (8).JPG

Edited by CaptC

On 07/01/2020 at 14:20, CaptC said:

Very nice oldish cartridge bag - The leather, brass and web strap are all 100%. No cracking of any of the leather. The leather has been treated with Effax leather balm after every outing.

The canvas is a tad grubby as I have been using the bag all season but some warm soapy water will soon get it clean! It's an "speed loader" type bag with a hinged lid.

Lovely brass fittings all untarnished.

Hold approximately 100 plus twenty bore cartridges.

Measures approx 10 x 7 x 5 inches.

This is a cracking bag and has had a lot of comments during the last two seasons.

£50 posted thanks - REDUCED!!

DSC_0002 (4).JPG

DSC_0003 (8).JPG

DSC_0007 (3).JPG

Just now, CaptC said:

DSC_0007 (3).JPG

"The mouth" as requested!

Raining so had to come indoors - I tipped x 75 twelve bore cartridges into the bag (I use a twenty bore) and there is room for another box - IO would say that the bag would take 120 'ish twenty bore and 100 'ish 12 bore.

DSC_0001 (9).JPG