Heads Up

NatureBoy

They wouldn’t kill them, they’d want us to keep feeding them til they die of natural causes 🙄

the rspca would be inundated lol, 15000 cows to rehome 😂

these programs always show farming techniques from other countries and say how it’s not good. To which I agree, American style intensive farming is abhorrent, but welsh hill farms..? Not exactly the ideal place to sow some corn. And permanent pasture is great for the environment.

Turned it off after wanting to p###h the presenter . He was an ignorant idiot without a clue. 
unfortunately these idiots will win one day and rule the world.

my mate said I think we do eat to much meat as a population and he’s right to a certain degree .

i know of lads that I guess eat 10 chickens a week easily while at the gym. 2 breasts for dinner, tea, supper . 

to say that cows / chicken / animals are bad for the environment Is a joke . We humans are all guilty of that. I have 4 kids so I’m to blame but others have upto 22 kids ??? We are running out of land fast .

35 minutes ago, SO3isme said:

When these characters start mentioning the population explosion I will start paying attention.

Talking about the cow population growing at 4 times the rate of the human population. Cow food coming from South America. It's interesting. Be even better without so many adverts. 

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

Im now waiting for all the vegans to volunteer to kill all the farm animals, then live on the uk's seasonal turnips, kale and sprouts... yum yum Kentucky fried sprouts

I quite like the idea of kentucky fried Sprouts, half cook the sprouts in boiling water then gently fry on the cut stem side in garlic butter before coating them in  the seasoned coating before the final cooking cycle.

On next Tuesday. How to steal pigs and influence people! 

No time for him but have followed his activity's for a while. Very biased but at least  prog has got folk talking. Hopefully it will make peps think more about where there food comes from. Good on Abby Reeder for taking them on! ( She was also on the series veganville with that nasty angry little vegan fella! Refused to let him on her farm).   Was surprised  Monbiot actually shot that stag and eat it Tho. Him being a vegan. Showed that control is needed. Anyone know that stretch of the Wye on there? Looked like just very low summer levels to me. They talking about just the salmon. But it is one if not the best coarse fishing rivers in the county at the moment. Matches producing massive weights. 30lb plus getting you no where in a 60 peg match where 60lb +  often needed to win or place. River and water quality has got to be really good to support all year class's to keep doing that.    NB