Harry, oh, Harry!

Penelope

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No waist, no chest ... I genuinely do not see what the attraction to her is. People act as if she is stunningly beautiful but I just can’t see it. I know I am in the minority but she does nothing for me, I like my women a bit more womanly. Obviously I wouldn’t say no, but that’s a very low threshold to pass 😜

given his mom was killed by the media ???? / others        I can understand wanting to protect his wife and child regardless  and keep them safe         having months away to come back to tabloid media   would you not protect your wife and child   (  I would all day long  )      maybe the quality of life is better elsewhere without being hounded by paparazzi    I don't know      but any one of us would   protect our  mrs and kids and god help anyone who overstepped the mark        so  why slate him               bumbling along is not a fix         change is a fix        I  hope they find peace to bring their kids up as they wish  here or abroad    as  we and many others  try to do every day  despite a silver spoon     

he is protecting his family as I would think all of us would do the same     so why slate him being the first to break away from the family to bring his kids up with a freedom we all enjoy  every day   help them / not slate them     he's a down to earth bloke         he puts his mrs and kids  priority      as we all would do    look after your mrs and kids  the rest is   BS   politics'  

2 hours ago, Saltings said:

given his mom was killed by the media ???? / others        I can understand wanting to protect his wife and child regardless  and keep them safe         having months away to come back to tabloid media   would you not protect your wife and child   (  I would all day long  )      maybe the quality of life is better elsewhere without being hounded by paparazzi    I don't know      but any one of us would   protect our  mrs and kids and god help anyone who overstepped the mark        so  why slate him               bumbling along is not a fix         change is a fix        I  hope they find peace to bring their kids up as they wish  here or abroad    as  we and many others  try to do every day  despite a silver spoon     

he is protecting his family as I would think all of us would do the same     so why slate him being the first to break away from the family to bring his kids up with a freedom we all enjoy  every day   help them / not slate them     he's a down to earth bloke         he puts his mrs and kids  priority      as we all would do    look after your mrs and kids  the rest is   BS   politics'  

Utter garbage...how do you think they are going to finance their lives, by going out and getting regular 9-5 down to earth jobs. No, the only way the two of them can make the millions they desire is by selling their souls to the American media circus. They'll end up competing with the likes of the Kardashians for endorsements and put themselves and child under even more intense scrutiny, no doubt resulting in needing extra tax payer funded security.

Edited by toontastic

HRH has publicly stated he has mental health issues, understandably given his tragic and insane life. He has served his country and his mum died whilst he was very young. Regardless he worked for a decade for very good causes.

If he had chosen a good woman with any interest in his wellbeing I doubt this spiral into this madness would have occurred. He made a few bad calls in a short space of time, I doubt I could have done any better in his position. Certainly I would for no minute want to swap lives (or wives) with him. All I can say is good luck to him and his son, I hope they are given the support they need. 

4 hours ago, Saltings said:

All of the above does not excuse working against the crown that has got him to this point in life.

You would have thought he had some courtesy, and I guess many will guess that this omission in heavily influenced by MM.

12 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

No waist, no chest ... I genuinely do not see what the attraction to her is. People act as if she is stunningly beautiful but I just can’t see it. I know I am in the minority but she does nothing for me, I like my women a bit more womanly. Obviously I wouldn’t say no, but that’s a very low threshold to pass 😜

seen better ,had a lot worse

2C5B4184-09D5-45B9-A213-1C1669265AB9.png

2 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

HRH has publicly stated he has mental health issues, understandably given his tragic and insane life. He has served his country and his mum died whilst he was very young. Regardless he worked for a decade for very good causes.

If he had chosen a good woman with any interest in his wellbeing I doubt this spiral into this madness would have occurred. He made a few bad calls in a short space of time, I doubt I could have done any better in his position. Certainly I would for no minute want to swap lives (or wives) with him. All I can say is good luck to him and his son, I hope they are given the support they need. 

The fact he had the tragedy of losing his mother doesn't mean his life has been tragic and insane. It hasn't.  His time serving his country was more about macho man publicity than coping with being in harm's way.

I accept he has a degree of PTSD through losing his mother but many, many other people carry that burden too, but usually without the opportunity to do good work for charitable causes which is itself therapeutic.

I agree his choice of partner does him more harm than good but again he's not alone there either. He's made his bed but now doesn't want to lie in it. All I can say is, lucky old him that he has the freedom of choice to move on.

2 hours ago, Westward said:

The fact he had the tragedy of losing his mother doesn't mean his life has been tragic and insane. It hasn't.

I meant insane compared to a ‘normal’ life, his teenage years and adolescence under the scrutiny of the world’s press. Never being able to go to the shops or anywhere alone. No normality.