Harry, oh, Harry!

Penelope

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There a reason be didn't tell grand mam marrr.

He would gotten a ####ing and told some home truth's. 

So instead he took the slinky way out, Meghan has been nothing but trouble since she got her tits in his face. The princes were close had fun and stood by eachother. Rumours of a rift between them only came about after she got involved with Harry.

He wants out fine his choice but out should mean out. Fund yourself,. Give up your title, no HRH no protection paid for. Give up the Duke and duchess titles. 

Get on being Harry Markle, Meghan's new bitch.

Biggest mistake he has made, not going to the head of his family and his queen.

Wonder if James Hewitt pops round for tea and baby sitting.

just reading the mail online...................wooooowwwwoooowwo.............aemon holmes has totally and utterly ripped into markle sparkle and kevin the carrot real big time.........the stuff he has come out with is almost vitriolic.....bile............and more or less told them to urinate off and not come back........:lol:

shades of the queen mum and the other devorcee ...wallis..:hmm:

22 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Anne (and to a lesser extent) Edward do a lot; but since they are 'non controversial' it doesn't get reported much.  From the Express:

The working engagements for the Royals for 2019 are as follows:

• Princess Anne: 195
  • Prince Charles: 177
  • The Queen: 174
  • Prince Andrew: 139
  • Prince Edward: 119
  • Prince William: 108
  • Prince Edward, Duke of Kent: 05
  • Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester: 105
  • Prince Harry: 98
  • Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall: 81
  • Sophie, Countess of Wessex: 81
  • Kate, Duchess of Cambridge: 56
  • Princess Alexandra: 43
  • Birgitte, Duchess of Gloucester: 42
  • Meghan Markle: 28

The list needs a serious modern reduction anyway?

So we who are judging them 🤭

we all asked our parents and grandparents before we did anything?🤔

none of us know what is happening behind the moat and portcullis I’m sure the privileged life has a price 

As for the expense He was born a prince of England and this can’t be changed It comes with benefits Mostly funded by his father from the duchey of Cornwall estates

the cost of the royal purse to the public is small compared to a general election the payments to Europe or the whole britexit saga 

personally think the media should back off and give them some space 

tin crown on  👑 

16 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

we all asked our parents and grandparents before we did anything?

No, but when working for a 'firm' such as the Royal family is, you would discuss and agree role changes internally before publicising them.  Personally, I think he has behaved 'well out of order'.  The Queen has been put in a very difficult position.   She is elderly, has dedicated her whole life to the 'family business' and may no longer be able to get much help from her 'rock', Philip, and has also lost the assistance of Andrew.

I am judging Harry and Megan, not for wanting to make changes (if they want 'out' I'm sure that can be arranged in a suitably diplomatic way), but for the way in which it has all been handled and the way it must have affected the Queen..

11 hours ago, toontastic said:

Utter garbage...how do you think they are going to finance their lives, by going out and getting regular 9-5 down to earth jobs. No, the only way the two of them can make the millions they desire is by selling their souls to the American media circus. They'll end up competing with the likes of the Kardashians for endorsements and put themselves and child under even more intense scrutiny, no doubt resulting in needing extra tax payer funded security.

Personally i really don't care as long as they cut the ties and funding from the public purse.

I also think that the wilds and freedoms of Canada are a whole lot more attractive than here. Which ones of us wouldn't scoot given the chance?

5 minutes ago, old man said:

Personally i really don't care as long as they cut the ties and funding from the public purse.

I also think that the wilds and freedoms of Canada are a whole lot more attractive than here. Which ones of us wouldn't scoot given the chance?

i sure he will be told no shooting or fishing...............she made that most clear earlier on......

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

No, but when working for a 'firm' such as the Royal family is, you would discuss and agree role changes internally before publicising them.  Personally, I think he has behaved 'well out of order'.  The Queen has been put in a very difficult position.   She is elderly, has dedicated her whole life to the 'family business' and may no longer be able to get much help from her 'rock', Philip, and has also lost the assistance of Andrew.

I am judging Harry and Megan, not for wanting to make changes (if they want 'out' I'm sure that can be arranged in a suitably diplomatic way), but for the way in which it has all been handled and the way it must have affected the Queen..

Previously wanting out hasn’t had much less than fatal consequences 

there’s always a better way of doing something with hindsight 

A slightly different take to the majority of the views expressed here, lifted from another site:

Dear Harry,

We have watched you grow from a smiley, cheeky little boy, who adored his mother, his brother and his little trio, to one who quickly had to grow up. Overnight.

We watched , along with the whole world, as your life, your grief and your pain....was blasted all over our television screens.

We watched you walk behind ...that...carriage.

We watched you, a little 12 year old boy, be expected to keep up with the men around you, and emotionally cope with what you were being faced with. You had no hand to hold. No arms to bury yourself in. No one wiping away the tears you no doubt desperately wanted to cry.

We watched, little one, as Princess Diana was paraded, slowly, in front of millions. But she wasn't a Princess to you. She was 'mummy'. And you suddenly lost the someone who made you smile, laugh, and gave you affection like no other person in your life.

We watched as the world kept turning. But yours stood still.

We watched you struggle as a teenager and young adult with this new reality.

We watched you rebel against the expectations of 'your lot'.

We watched you just want to be normal. Despite being reminded that you're not.

We watched you push the boundaries of what a member of the royal family could do. Where they could serve. Who they could be.

We watched as you tried to find fulfillment.

We watched you establish the Invictus Games, so many charities, and help so many gain purpose back in their lives, when you were still struggling to find your own .

We watched as you, finally, found someone warm, caring, happy....someone who, like your mother, wasn't afraid to show you love and affection in public. She loved you, and she didn't care who knew it or what people thought.

We watched the press pick her apart.

We watched you hate them for it.

We watched you become a husband infront of millions. A much happier man.

We watched you become a father, and saw how proud you were of your wife and son.

We watched you protect with everything you have - your own little family. We know why: we saw what happened to your mother. We saw. The media is a cruel, heartless beast.

We watched as you found your calling. You found who you are. You found more of Harry. And less of the Prince.

We watched you smile again. A beaming smile. Holding your baby. Holding your wife's hand.

We watched you be brave. So brave.
You've given us enough.
You owe us no explanation.

We watched as you got a taste of a more fulfilling, quieter, healthier life.

We watched you shock the world by admitting that, yes, you just wanted to live it.
As Harry. Meghan. And Archie.

We watched you say, Prince or not- I am also a father, a husband, and a man. Let me be one.

And so ...

We will be watching, proudly, as you go off to start your new chapter. You won't lose us.

We will be watching, relieved, as you finally get to live your days as YOU choose to. That little boy, with his head down, in his big suit, walking behind his mother's dead body - that little boy who has had to rebuild his world, do his 'royal' duties, and have his mental health dragged through the mud ever since.

We will be watching - as much as YOU decide we can - intrigued as to what you will get up to. Where you'll be. What. Who.

Go .... be strong.

Go .... be happy.

Go.... Be....You.

We will be watching.

And so will she...

1 minute ago, Raja Clavata said:

A slightly different take to the majority of the views expressed here, lifted from another site:

I have no particular disagreement with most of that ....... but;

1. It has been dreadfully handled (it seems by the Sussex household), and I'm sure has very much upset the Queen, who has dedicated her life to the 'firm' and is now probably more alone than she has been before now Philip is clearly not in the best of health and Andrew has had to 'resign' for what amounts (put charitably) to 'poor judgement'.  At the age of 93 after a lifetimes service with no 'retirement', she deserves MUCH better.  If the press reports are right, they have been absolutely callous towards her.
  2. If Harry and Megan wish to cease involvement on 'the firm' activities, fine, but you also loose the taxpayer funding, houses, fine uniformed positions and all of the trappings of Royalty (as Princess Anne's children largely have).

You cannot (in my view, and I am a staunch supporter of the Royal Family) be Royal when it suits you, but be private and have no press when it suits you.  Celebrity, whether as a Royal, or as a 'showbiz' is a public interest matter.

In the event they wish to leave, they should become Mr & Mrs Windsor (just as Princess Anne's are Mr Phillips and Mrs Tindall).

8 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I have no particular disagreement with most of that ....... but;

1. It has been dreadfully handled (it seems by the Sussex household), and I'm sure has very much upset the Queen, who has dedicated her life to the 'firm' and is now probably more alone than she has been before now Philip is clearly not in the best of health and Andrew has had to 'resign' for what amounts (put charitably) to 'poor judgement'.  At the age of 93 after a lifetimes service with no 'retirement', she deserves MUCH better.  If the press reports are right, they have been absolutely callous towards her.
  2. If Harry and Megan wish to cease involvement on 'the firm' activities, fine, but you also loose the taxpayer funding, houses, fine uniformed positions and all of the trappings of Royalty (as Princess Anne's children largely have).

You cannot (in my view, and I am a staunch supporter of the Royal Family) be Royal when it suits you, but be private and have no press when it suits you.  Celebrity, whether as a Royal, or as a 'showbiz' is a public interest matter.

In the event they wish to leave, they should become Mr & Mrs Windsor (just as Princess Anne's are Mr Phillips and Mrs Tindall).

I agree with you John, particularly on the point about the strain it has put on the Queen. Regarding press reports, I tend to those with more than a pinch of salt, but who knows.

2 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Regarding press reports, I tend to those with more than a pinch of salt, but who knows.

You are right, which is why I put it the way I did "if they are right"

What does seem clear is that it is not the way the rest of the family 'top tier' (HM the Queen, Princes Charles and William) wanted it handled.

45 minutes ago, sam triple said:

Mrs said she thinks the gold digger has trade marked the name Sussex Royal is this even possible including schools ,socks etc etc 

if that is found to be true...........she will face leagal action surely ?.....................and if it is found to be true......it will show her true colours and she will never step back into this country again......i sort of liked harry he was a fun lad and a good heart.........but i have totally lost my respect for what he has allowed to happen..

14 hours ago, Saltings said:

given his mom was killed by the media ???? / others        I can understand wanting to protect his wife and child regardless  and keep them safe         having months away to come back to tabloid media   would you not protect your wife and child   (  I would all day long  )      maybe the quality of life is better elsewhere without being hounded by paparazzi    I don't know      but any one of us would   protect our  mrs and kids and god help anyone who overstepped the mark        so  why slate him               bumbling along is not a fix         change is a fix        I  hope they find peace to bring their kids up as they wish  here or abroad    as  we and many others  try to do every day  despite a silver spoon     

he is protecting his family as I would think all of us would do the same     so why slate him being the first to break away from the family to bring his kids up with a freedom we all enjoy  every day   help them / not slate them     he's a down to earth bloke         he puts his mrs and kids  priority      as we all would do    look after your mrs and kids  the rest is   BS   politics'  

What a load of ....not allowed under forum rules....   Diana got herself killed cocking her legs for a 'boy wonder' who couldn't do anyhting wihtout asking daddy who hated the royal family.

He is a chip of the old block.