Harry, oh, Harry!

Penelope

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, ditchman said:

.......the one thing that does annoy me about all this is megans mother....................

i have nothing to base my opinion on...but i truly believe she is a dignified honest lady...and i was impressed with the respect shown to her by charles and the royal family........im sure if im right she will be feeling quite ashamed at her daughter..

I agree with you there

Edited by JohnfromUK

12 minutes ago, figgy said:

That an excuse to still pay them from the state purse and give them royal protection at our expense.  Or is it so Harry has not burnt his bridges when it all goes nipples up.

yup thats about it..............the transional period will allow her to develope "her" brand.............then there will be a terse statement in a year or so informing the people that there will be a seperation.......

53 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i try and always think the best of folk as i know i have many faults myself..............the one thing that does annoy me about all this is megans mother....................

i have nothing to base my opinion on...but i truly believe she is a dignified honest lady...and i was impressed with the respect shown to her by charles and the royal family........im sure if im right she will be feeling quite ashamed at her daughter..

My own thoughts exactly, Dignified at the wedding?

24 minutes ago, ditchman said:

yup thats about it..............the transional period will allow her to develope "her" brand.............then there will be a terse statement in a year or so informing the people that there will be a seperation.......

That makes sense. Personally I'd be inclined to play hard ball but this way Harry doesn't lose his family and Meghan has no reason go rogue.

2 hours ago, figgy said:

That an excuse to still pay them from the state purse and give them royal protection at our expense.  Or is it so Harry has not burnt his bridges when it all goes nipples up.

Canadians are supposedly going to pick up half the security bill.

6 minutes ago, vmaxphil said:

I see she didn't join in the discussion at sandringham 

i doubt you will ever see her back in this country again............she will never risk walking down the street "slippin sum skin" with the brits again...cause she knows she will recieve a lot of visous invective....and being hissed at and booohed...............wont do "her" brand much good

see there is a lovely picture of megan smiling and happy about to board a sea plane off to a billionares hotel on vancover island..........what a change from her poor miserable unhappy hit upon persona that affected her in south africa......

the mail on sunday is calling for her fathers letter to be used as evidence against her..in a forthcoming case..............and as she/they wont have the full clout of the royal firm behind them....i think in their (to be) short liason together will be interjected with various court actions.....so they will have to put aside a large wedge to fight these....

the press is going to go to town on her....and she is going to become toxic...and she is taking kevin the carrot down with her..........she aint right in the head boy........

what a bloody mess eh !

I normally have BBC Breakfast on in the background but yesterday I was so annoyed at the amateur Dan Walker, interviewing BJ that I turned over to ITV. Don't know if it was a typical day but there was a fantastic row going on between Pierced Organ and some lady who reckons everything negative reported about Mrs Merkel is down to racism. It really was great sport. So much so, I went back this morning where it had all kicked off again. I'm no Organ fan but the way he was being assassinated by snowflakes was shocking. So it really is true that one cannot say anything about anyone, without being accused of being a bigot of some sort. And Suzannah Reed - what's the point?

My prediction - Mrs Merkel will break Harry's heart and they will divorce within 5 years, during which time the Firm will have been rocked by numerous exposes in the media (I have no idea where the leaks will come from....).

3 minutes ago, WestonSalop said:

I normally have BBC Breakfast on in the background but yesterday I was so annoyed at the amateur Dan Walker, interviewing BJ that I turned over to ITV. Don't know if it was a typical day but there was a fantastic row going on between Pierced Organ and some lady who reckons everything negative reported about Mrs Merkel is down to racism. It really was great sport. So much so, I went back this morning where it had all kicked off again. I'm no Organ fan but the way he was being assassinated by snowflakes was shocking. So it really is true that one cannot say anything about anyone, without being accused of being a bigot of some sort. And Suzannah Reed - what's the point?

My prediction - Mrs Merkel will break Harry's heart and they will divorce within 5 years, during which time the Firm will have been rocked by numerous exposes in the media (I have no idea where the leaks will come from....).

A distraction, 4 of them if you include the lantern jawed blonde.

11 minutes ago, WestonSalop said:

couldnt agree with you more....i have never said anything as i have always thought i would be alone in my opinion...............he is a pathetic useless childish lightweight....i would find it very insulting to be interveiewed by him..........and that susannah reed ....my gawd.....someone tell her to shut up and chain her to the sink please

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

couldnt agree with you more....i have never said anything as i have always thought i would be alone in my opinion...............he is a pathetic useless childish lightweight....i would find it very insulting to be interveiewed by him..........and that susannah reed ....my gawd.....someone tell her to shut up and chain her to the sink please

Dan Walker is a nice enough fella but that interview should have been conducted by one of the many journo's who know how to handle BJ. The heavyweights must be feeling pretty miffed that Dan did the interview. And what a cock up he made by pushing BJ on the extradition request - the Beeb must have been aware that there's intense diplomatic activity on that score and no good would come of pressing BJ. HRH and I went to the theatre in Shrewsbury about 5 years ago for "An audience with Boycie" where Walker was the MC. He should have risen no further.

44 minutes ago, WestonSalop said:

racism_shout.jpg

I hear MM's friends are leaking details to Overseas gossip mags: Royal Family 'toxic' and row with Kate was over MM disciplining staff at Kensington Palace. Sad though this is I think Harry may have picked the wrong one again! At his wedding the film crew picked out the 'exes' - Ellie, Cressida and Chelsey - I was hoping the choir was going to sing 'It Could Have Been Me'!!

1 hour ago, norfolk dumpling said:

I hear MM's friends are leaking details to Overseas gossip mags: Royal Family 'toxic' and row with Kate was over MM disciplining staff at Kensington Palace. Sad though this is I think Harry may have picked the wrong one again! At his wedding the film crew picked out the 'exes' - Ellie, Cressida and Chelsey - I was hoping the choir was going to sing 'It Could Have Been Me'!!

Apparently MM was very haughty with the staff and Kate had a word. I believe that Harry and Megan have gone through quite a few staff, which may suggest at least some truth in the rumour.