Harry, oh, Harry!

Penelope

Harry and family are supposedly moving to Canada. She is a Canadian but not him ; anyone think he will have to get in line to enter country to permanently live? Who will pay for security? YOU : I hope, not Canada. People who deal with such things feel security could be several million lbs a year.

I support the Queen but harry and Muggin are becoming a joke and you should keep them.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, WestonSalop said:

I normally have BBC Breakfast on in the background but yesterday I was so annoyed at the amateur Dan Walker, interviewing BJ that I turned over to ITV. Don't know if it was a typical day but there was a fantastic row going on between Pierced Organ and some lady who reckons everything negative reported about Mrs Merkel is down to racism. It really was great sport. So much so, I went back this morning where it had all kicked off again. I'm no Organ fan but the way he was being assassinated by snowflakes was shocking. So it really is true that one cannot say anything about anyone, without being accused of being a bigot of some sort. And Suzannah Reed - what's the point?

My prediction - Mrs Merkel will break Harry's heart and they will divorce within 5 years, during which time the Firm will have been rocked by numerous exposes in the media (I have no idea where the leaks will come from....).

hello, i have got so fed up with the way they conduct BBC breakfast i only watch the local south today news slot then switch to sky news, if i am home i do watch  bbc 2 Victoria Derbyshire hour,

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

8 hours ago, dogone said:

I support the Queen but harry and Muggin are becoming a joke and you should keep them.

We don't want them here now thanks but it's irrelevant anyway as the Wicked Witch of the West is bound to force Harry to move to Kalifornistan as soon as his green card comes through.

in all my years in perversion and sex and debauchary........i can say without a shadow of a doubt this is the worst case of pussy whipping i have ever come across.....and it makes me feel ashamed to be a male.......

i know he is ginger ...but that is no excuse.....i think he should seriously think of becoming transgender....cause he is halfway there already...

40 minutes ago, ditchman said:

in all my years in perversion and sex and debauchary........i can say without a shadow of a doubt this is the worst case of pussy whipping i have ever come across.....and it makes me feel ashamed to be a male.......

i know he is ginger ...but that is no excuse.....i think he should seriously think of becoming transgender....cause he is halfway there already...

Ooh that's so transmisogyistic, ducky.  :-)

Edited by Dave-G

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

Ditchman that made me nearly spit my cup of tea out through me nose 😂😂

11 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

exactly, except that the Queen is still (technically) the head of State in Canada which probably means they cant really say no

They can say no indeed as the law in Canada says that no member of the Royals can reside there permanently, not even the Queen. They are very happy to have the Queen as Head of State and welcome her visits but somewhere in Canadian Law she cannot move there permanently.  Of course they have re elected a wuffly duffly tree hugging Prime Minister, so anyhting could happen.

Edited by Walker570

Harry will do fine so will Megan with that sort of money left off his late mother plus a bit off Charlie she's gone back to candia so everyone is not bothered she's got a royal baby and Harry he will just carry on now megan trying to sue the papers over a private letter to her dad 

35 minutes ago, Leach said:

Harry will do fine so will Megan with that sort of money left off his late mother plus a bit off Charlie she's gone back to candia so everyone is not bothered she's got a royal baby and Harry he will just carry on now megan trying to sue the papers over a private letter to her dad 

that sort of money wont last 5 mins with even a 75% reduction in their life style...............they are both going to need to earn some serious moola....as they will pay taxes 

On 14/01/2020 at 19:26, ditchman said:

i doubt you will ever see her back in this country again............she will never risk walking down the street "slippin sum skin" with the brits again...cause she knows she will recieve a lot of visous invective....and being hissed at and booohed...............wont do "her" brand much good

as i said  previously...............above

in the papers it is reported that all the staff have been let go from Frogmore cottage................what an utter waste of money....Bbaaaghhh:big_boss:

On 16/01/2020 at 11:25, ditchman said:

your on the money allright, now reduced to a ginger mangina.

7 minutes ago, Remimax said:

your on the money allright, now reduced to a ginger mangina.

been looking at some old pics .....................there is a startling similarity between Markle and wallis simpson.......spooky............and i bet the older royals noticed it straightaway..:hmm:

boy oh boy things are moving quick...........:w00t:

2 years ago ...there they were ...shiny carridge and horses....all luvy duvy....surrounded by gilded faries and delicate pretty butterflies and he had his shiny new sword ...alll luvy duvy...look at me /us...we are the fairy tale couple who have everything yarboo sucks.....

fast forward 2 years.....spat a sprog out ....escaped to the other side of the world ..stripped of HRH......told to pay back 2.5 million for frogmore.....all royal duties canned....and become toxic

fast forward 2 years ???....at this rate of decline..........they will living in a council house ....have the DWP on speed dial....she will be doing interviews with sprog number 4 on her hip with a fag sticking out of her gob...and he will be holding down a job at pizza express as cheif washer up....security will be supplied via Turbo "the nosher" sproggs rapper drug lord and his favourite pit bull...............

well they have what they want now dont they..........they will make sarah ferguson look positivly regal...