Harry, oh, Harry!

Penelope

33 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i agree...................but he is very nieve............i dont like to say it and im not a strict monacist...but i would love to see that marrige go breast up and then he comes home ....the british public would welcome him home and back where he belongs.......

hes very naive , in a nice bloke thats being made to look a mug by his mrs kind of way . he may not be flavour of the month with the british public right now , but i suspect that he will be welcomed back with open arms , by both his family , and the british public , when the inevitable happens. 

29 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Give it a couple of years and you'll get your wish!

gotta agree there dave , hes still xxxx struck and pussy whipped at the moment , but give it time for his eyes to open.

26 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

If you research the history of the British royals over the last thousand years, there are numerous examples where the royal reproductive organ has over ruled the royal brain.

Harry is just another example of this trait.

yep , its not just royals , but royals tend to get noticed a little bit more.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

whilst on the way out of the petrol station ...i stopped to have a waz thro the magazine section and had a flick thro' the farmers weekly.....as i was putting it back ....in the correct section my eyes glanced across the lady's weekly mags....you know the ones i mean....them with free knitting patterns and vouchers for tescos....and on the front of one of them was a full page worth of Prince Harry.......................

...........with the inverted commas said ......."i am so ashamed ....i have made a terrible mistake....................."

well...............you know what tosh these mags produce..............but maybe just maybe...some tittle tattle...opened their mouth to the "wrong" person...........

........i wonder....:hmm:

• 4 weeks later...

Strangely worded statement has just come out from the Royal sussex camp

they have announced that they will not use the words "sussex royal".....in any territory post spring...............

does that mean they wont use the words sussex royal in any of the commonwealth countries after spring ....but will continue to use the words sussex royal elsewhere like america ...to make money...

why didnt they just say "we will drop the idea of making money from the words sussex royal worldwide"

am i trying to see something that aint there ?..............does the Queen have the clout to stop her brand being used in the commonwealth but not elsewhere ???.....lets face it ...if markle and kevin the carrot are denied those words.....their earning power is ziltch...

what ye rekon ??....something sneaky going on i rekon...........if it is what i think Mrs Queen will see 'em in court ............

50 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Strangely worded statement has just come out from the Royal sussex camp

they have announced that they will not use the words "sussex royal".....in any territory post spring...............

does that mean they wont use the words sussex royal in any of the commonwealth countries after spring ....but will continue to use the words sussex royal elsewhere like america ...to make money...

why didnt they just say "we will drop the idea of making money from the words sussex royal worldwide"

am i trying to see something that aint there ?..............does the Queen have the clout to stop her brand being used in the commonwealth but not elsewhere ???.....lets face it ...if markle and kevin the carrot are denied those words.....their earning power is ziltch...

what ye rekon ??....something sneaky going on i rekon...........if it is what i think Mrs Queen will see 'em in court ............

The Queen is the fons honorum or Fount of Honour in the UK, she has the sole right to bestow titles and presumably can withdraw them.