Harry, oh, Harry!

Penelope

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, daisyrob1 said:

The writing was on the wall when she stopped him attending the traditional boxing day shoot at Sandringham a few years back! 

exactley what i thought at that very time........................."earrr we go".........could see it coming...its all about what she wants ........and he is toooo stupid to see it..he has gone sex blind..........

a marrige aint going to last long without give and take

the sussex's have taken a bit of a swipe at the Queen...........and have complained that she dosnt own the word "Royal".........................this is going to turn out nasty...............what an absolute bloody fool he is turning into....spineless

its a shame he didnt propose to one of those Zulu / Swazi....princesses..................................the Brits would have taken her and him to their hearts....what an utter shame

so he snuck back here (edinburgh) to make a speech about us lot abusing tropical island beauty spots..........................

well that is rich coming from him and his galvanting around to various beauty spots...............damned if i am going to be instructed by some spoilt genectic bankbook brat..

it was quoted that the crown security bill for him costs £ 20 million/year...........it must be galling to know after all the hard work he /they will do endorsing bars of soap and bottles of drink..........20 million will go on security........every year.........and they will be paying tax and N.I..........welcome to the real world.....he will find out what it is us mear mortals have to put up with....laying in bed at night worrying where the money is going to come from to maintain their standard of living.............

that will really affect his mental health..............................

welcome to the bear pit ...boy

Not sure it's that simple or cheap?

We will never know but I thank him for his concern on my behalf but he need not have bothered to create green house gas coming over, a text would have done.

The Earl of Dumbarton now known as "just call me Harry" 

As useful as the BBC shipping presenters round the globe to lecture us on climate change issues?

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

it was quoted that the crown security bill for him costs £ 20 million/year...........it must be galling to know after all the hard work he /they will do endorsing bars of soap and bottles of drink..........20 million will go on security........every year.........and they will be paying tax and N.I..........welcome to the real world.....he will find out what it is us mear mortals have to put up with....laying in bed at night worrying where the money is going to come from to maintain their standard of living.............

that will really affect his mental health..............................

welcome to the bear pit ...boy

You seem to have a bit of a downer on rusty nuts 😄

46 minutes ago, wishy735 said:

He has acted like a fool but as my grandfather said to me " they will suck you further than gunpowder will blow you" I quite like the lad and when in the future he comes home with his tail between his legs. I for one will give him a second chance but only a second chance.

quite right............he is pussy blind..............

and i too...would give him a 2nd chance if he got rid or was blown out by her..........its such a shame as i used to think he would be a teriffic asset to the royal family...........what a total and utter fool he has been ...such a shame really..........and im not a monachist in the true sense of the word................such a shame.....

if he does get booted out and his eyes are opened and comes home....and gets marrided again ..(dont care what colour)..........i think he will be the stronger for it .......