Harry, oh, Harry!

Penelope

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

this is not going to end well....................they both have made themselves an utter laughing stock.............and it /they are a total embarrassment to the UK...what a total and utter childish pathetic spoilt mess.............

But, Hollywood will love them and lap it all up!:w00t:

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

Do you think they didn't? 

The Canadian's told them, once they are no longer Royal's at the end of this month, they won't be paying anymore. Now they have left. 

They're hardly going to send him a grovelling tweet request are they... but do I think they asked or even expected it? Absolutely! 

All I know is they have stated their security will be funded from a private source.

I have no idea whether they asked Trump or not, I just find it a little exasperating when shooters, who are often the butt of derogatory conjecture and suspicious rumour by all and sundry, including the general public, and complain bitterly about it, are quick to do likewise to others. 

I am no fan of either Harry nor Meghan. They may well have asked Trump, or not, but until we know for sure it’s simply conjecture. 

16 minutes ago, B391 said:

For a while and then Hollywood will get bored of them and then they will be just another pair of celebs!!

they will be used..............compared to the "glitteratti" in Hollywood they will be utter paupers......and they will be used and tossed aside....and they will know it to.....and will have to bend over and take it to earn enough money to live in that environment..............

how utterly ashamed they will feel............

On 30/03/2020 at 10:45, ditchman said:

they will be used..............compared to the "glitteratti" in Hollywood they will be utter paupers......and they will be used and tossed aside....and they will know it to.....and will have to bend over and take it to earn enough money to live in that environment..............

how utterly ashamed they will feel............

It's all right, they've made a plate!

• 2 weeks later...

whats the word on the street with megan an 'arry..............have they settled well into their new life with the luvvies in la la land................my god how embarrasing.......shallow and purile................

gone very quiet over there..............

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

whats the word on the street with megan an 'arry..............have they settled well into their new life with the luvvies in la la land................my god how embarrasing.......shallow and purile................

Last I read (quite recently) Harry was finding it "difficult to adjust" to living in L.A.

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

The word on the mean streets is that he has bought a house in Cantley.

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, would that be near the Sandringham estate ?

no ...we are quite a way a way from sandringham......very down market here.... next to the sugarbeet factory.....totally unsuitable for a vacuous prince(ex) of the relm......

she has proberly had a pinny made for him and as we speak is scrubbing the toilets out.....just imajine him doing a take off of Queens.."i wanna break free...🎶.."with the hoover when she is out......giving it the big i am's.............bet he misses dressing up in his 1001 costumes.....his sailor suits and pilot suits ..and his cavalary suits...bloody waster

43 minutes ago, ditchman said:

no ...we are quite a way a way from sandringham......very down market here.... next to the sugarbeet factory.....totally unsuitable for a vacuous prince(ex) of the relm......

she has proberly had a pinny made for him and as we speak is scrubbing the toilets out.....just imajine him doing a take off of Queens.."i wanna break free...🎶.."with the hoover when she is out......giving it the big i am's.............bet he misses dressing up in his 1001 costumes.....his sailor suits and pilot suits ..and his cavalary suits...bloody waster

I bet he was the ginger xxxxxxx that nicked your petrol , probably did it while they were in Cantley,  looking for somewhere to rent .😆

49 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I bet he was the ginger xxxxxxx that nicked your petrol , probably did it while they were in Cantley,  looking for somewhere to rent .😆

someone to rent maybe.................Andrew has pointed him in thhat direction no doubt

12 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

If they were to decamp to Cantley, maybe Ditchie could teach him to do something useful? Dunno quite what he would find his missus to do though?:hmm:

I reckon ditchie would give him a damned good lesson in not nicking petrol out of other people's lawn mowers 😅

5 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

What happened to the 12 bore alarm mine?

I have it from a very reliable source ,that if you fill a 12 bore alarm mine with pepper , it deals with all manner of gingers , apparently it makes them sneeze , and the violent shock makes the freckles drop off and their ginger hair falls off in one , like a ginger toupee. 

This is definitely not fake news ,  or anti ginger propaganda 👍

24 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

He cannot do right for doing wrong....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8234071/Row-Prince-Harry-claims-UKs-coronavirus-crisis-better-led-believe.html

Things certainly aren’t “better” for my dead cousin’s two young children, she is one of the 16,000 deaths so far. Aged 42, asthmatic 😔

Very sorry to hear of your family loss.

Harry has 'resigned' as a Royal.  He should therefore 'keep his mouth shut' to put it bluntly.  In my view (and I'm a massive Royal supporter), he has 'let the side down', badly.