Harry, oh, Harry!

Penelope

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But Mel, most of us have not courted the world of publicity when doing it!

He'll always get publicity , wanted or not. He always used (since he grew up a bit) his position to get the right kind of publicity , publicity that would help others , but little miss America likes a whole different kind of publicity , the kind where she shouts at the top of her voice " will you please stop looking at me !" , then strikes a pose as everyone turns to look . it's all rather embarrassing really , and just so American. 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Gordon R said:

He isn't very bright and seems easily led. He will reap what he has sown.

More likely we’ll reap what he has sown! .........but I also agree he comes over as a nice, genuine bloke, who has led his life in a bubble of privilege...making him ill equipped to survive in the real world..........he seems completely besotted with her and will, it appears, chuck everything material he can, into keeping her!.....I too suspect it will end in tears?

More likely we’ll reap what he has sown! .........but I also agree he comes over as a nice, genuine bloke, who has led his life in a bubble of privilege...making him ill equipped to survive in the real world..........he seems completely besotted with her and will, it appears, chuck everything material he can, into keeping her!.....I too suspect it will end in tears?

I can't disagree with that.

• 2 weeks later...

DM source.

Prince Harry sold a pair of hunting rifles before leaving the UK for North America, it has been revealed. The news comes after Jane Goodall revealed Harry, who has hunted buffalo, could stop shooting animals as 'Meghan doesn't like hunting.' Harry has been absent from recent shoots at Balmoral and Sandringham, while Buckingham Palace was forced to dismiss rumours that Meghan had banned him from taking part in a Boxing Day shoot in December 2018.

C##tstruck.

10 minutes ago, bavarianbrit said:

DM source.

Prince Harry sold a pair of hunting rifles before leaving the UK for North America, it has been revealed. The news comes after Jane Goodall revealed Harry, who has hunted buffalo, could stop shooting animals as 'Meghan doesn't like hunting.' Harry has been absent from recent shoots at Balmoral and Sandringham, while Buckingham Palace was forced to dismiss rumours that Meghan had banned him from taking part in a Boxing Day shoot in December 2018.

C##tstruck.

You may want to edit that before a mod sees it? 

Edited by Scully

13 minutes ago, The Heron said:

This couple that don't want anything to do with the media wanted them yesterday to show off their brat on it's birthday, either put up or shut up. 

pair of antis in the making couple of months they will be having dinner with packman 

11 minutes ago, The Heron said:

Just read apparently Harry and her who must be obeyed have moved in to a swanky house in Beverly Hills 

I read that - it is lent to them I understand (by some wealthy actor I had never heard of called Tyler Perry)

On 21/04/2020 at 10:29, London Best said:

Terrible thing, pussy. It will pull a man as far as gunpowder will blow him.

You got one of them pussy things you can get a thousand of those stickyout things ...the amount of deaths related to such a smalll area of female body is without comparison......

16 hours ago, The Heron said:

have moved in to a swanky house in Beverly Hills

It would appear to be a huge and rather vulgar looking place, no doubt very eco - unfriendly.  They travelled there by their favourite eco friendly means of private jet.  She now has him in a gated community surrounded and financed by her friends, and isolated fron his friends and family.  Almost like an open prison!