No more incentives are required.

JDog

Today I had my second dose of radiation in Lincoln. It wasn’t painful but the whole business is emotionally testing.

Three miles out of Lincoln I had seen pigeons going into rape fields on my inward journey and I decided to park up and watch those fields in an attempt to wind down. It would have been a good opportunity for someone - a decent continuous line in from a distance away.

A phone call interrupted my viewing. It was the farm manager of a very large farming company in these parts asking whether I had seen the pigeons on this field and that field and the other field. The list went on. I had seen them all but I failed to tell him that I had been out of action for a while in case he called up reinforcements.

We got onto general farming matters and I asked him about one satellite farm all of which was drilled with rape and all of which has failed. That will be redrilled with oats. That was disappointing, but when he told me that he had 8,000 acres to drill in the spring including beans and peas my mood perked up.

I have set myself a target of being fully fit by mid March. That should coincide with some drillings surely?

They say the chase is better than the kill , you will feel better by taking your dogs out and scanning the countryside in anticipation for when your health is ready in having a small session  , with you finding an interest in just about everything that go on in the great out doors you will build up the strength to have the small day to start off with and I am sure the time will come in the Spring where you will be getting your good self back to normal .

Looking forward to you posting about the first one for 2020 is in the bag .

GOOD LUCK and stay positive        MM

On 09/01/2020 at 20:19, JDog said:

Today I had my second dose of radiation in Lincoln. It wasn’t painful but the whole business is emotionally testing.

Three miles out of Lincoln I had seen pigeons going into rape fields on my inward journey and I decided to park up and watch those fields in an attempt to wind down. It would have been a good opportunity for someone - a decent continuous line in from a distance away.

A phone call interrupted my viewing. It was the farm manager of a very large farming company in these parts asking whether I had seen the pigeons on this field and that field and the other field. The list went on. I had seen them all but I failed to tell him that I had been out of action for a while in case he called up reinforcements.

We got onto general farming matters and I asked him about one satellite farm all of which was drilled with rape and all of which has failed. That will be redrilled with oats. That was disappointing, but when he told me that he had 8,000 acres to drill in the spring including beans and peas my mood perked up.

I have set myself a target of being fully fit by mid March. That should coincide with some drillings surely?

Well done mate. I have no doubt you will surpass that goal and be raring to go by March. As per my message over Xmas, I've been planning on giving you a ring to catch up properly. I'll text you tomorrow to find a good time.