Coalman fuel burner....

mad1

Good morning all,

Yes its getting to the cold time of year (northeast and Scotland) I'm on the lookout for a Coleman style fuel burner if anyone has one they no longer use...iv seen them on the bay but I cant justify paying that much for something I wont use that often.i have a gas 2 burner type but I'm wanting to try the fuel ones if possible. 

If you have anything similar let me know.

Cheers 

M1

Edit to add : this is heat water to make a cuppa as I have a night heater in truck to heat me 🙂

Edited by mad1

21 hours ago, mad1 said:

Good morning all,

Yes its getting to the cold time of year (northeast and Scotland) I'm on the lookout for a Coleman style fuel burner if anyone has one they no longer use...iv seen them on the bay but I cant justify paying that much for something I wont use that often.i have a gas 2 burner type but I'm wanting to try the fuel ones if possible. 

If you have anything similar let me know.

Cheers 

M1

Edit to add : this is heat water to make a cuppa as I have a night heater in truck to heat me 🙂

I have a near new Coleman single burner stove, in its original box in the garage, ain’t used it in years.....uses Coleman fuel or unleaded.......PM me and we’ll sort out a price.......if your interested?
P1