Browning BPS 10G

Astrazone

I shoot with one and find them excellent, but there not everyone’s cup of tea.

benifits are they throw the spent case out the bottom, 99% of jams are down to user error, easy to clean. What I have found (and I have had three of these) though this is my opinion is the stock is a tad long therefore End up cutting 3/4 inch of the stock,,, which seems to help when recycling,, also they do need a bit of running in 

1 hour ago, fandango said:

I shoot with one and find them excellent, but there not everyone’s cup of tea.

benifits are they throw the spent case out the bottom, 99% of jams are down to user error, easy to clean. What I have found (and I have had three of these) though this is my opinion is the stock is a tad long therefore End up cutting 3/4 inch of the stock,,, which seems to help when recycling,, also they do need a bit of running in 

I already have a Mossberg 835 pump. I do know some guys that can't get on with pump guns, and forget to reload!! 🤓

5 hours ago, Big Mat said:

They're very long, with a long stroke to pump.  Not everyone likes them,  I like mine, it took another goose this morning.

Worth noting to keep the chamber very clean,  they can become difficult to pump if not. The chamber is quite tight

You got one, then?