Thermal gloves

Dougy

5 minutes ago, oowee said:

Ah now I know what you mean 🙂 was wondering what sort of thermal gloves you can get for £5.50.  

I suppose for allot of shooters they wont be any good. 

They dont have "shooting gloves" on the label. 

1 minute ago, old'un said:

There not the same LOL 

I've spent it now, mind you we saved 70% on some plant pots,😘 screwfix dont sell them. 

Well its certainly warm enough to-do some potting up, just been outside and the thermometer on the south facing wall says 69F, mind you big rain storm coming tomorrow, so it looks like I will be indoors, the way this winter is going I don’t think you will need those gloves.

4 hours ago, Dougy said:

I suppose for allot of shooters they wont be any good. 

They dont have "shooting gloves" on the label. 

They look ok to me. My sealskinz look the part and they are rubbish without putting hot warmers in the back of the mitts. 

I've been using similar gloves for 2 years now, mainly for work (first set those screwfix ones, 2nd ebay). Far too stiff until washed twice so the fluff inside compacts a bit allowing the fingers to move more freely. Even now it's hard to get on the trigger, and you have no real feeling as such.

As a work glove I can't fault them, I mainly use them hedgecutting and chainsawing (all year around) as they knock out a fair bit of the vibrations. They do sweat and will actually make your hand colder if you aint using them, which is why I hardly use them shooting, long periods of doing nothing.