Half or Whole Organic lamb meat boxes

Teal

Copied details from my successful listing last year. Unfortunately a restaurant has let me down at the last minute and I have a number of lamb boxes from our flock of organic sheep for sale!

I produce a small number of Organic Wiltshire horn x lambs each year on the farm. I took them in on Monday 6th January and having been hung for a week I am picking them up on Wednesday 15th. They are vacuum packed into following cuts:

Half shoulders on bone
Whole legs on bone
Loin Chops (done as Barnsley chops)
Rack french trim
Breast - mince

Pack of dice or sausages tbc.

A half lamb box weighs around 6.5kg and will take up one shelf in a freezer.

They will be packed with icepacks and wool insulation, and I can courier them to your door. The cost is £75 for a half lamb and £145 for a whole lamb including delivery to your door on Thurs 16th january. If you live locally (Trowbridge, Wilts) you are welcome to pick the lamb box up, see the farm, and save on courier fee. These lambs are Soil Association certified Organic and are grass fed. Any questions please ask - thanks!

lambs.jpg

1 hour ago, sam triple said:

hi interested in whole lamb ,where were they processed ? cheers

Amazing - thanks! We take them to Broomhalls - http://www.jbroomhallltd.com/abattoir-services-gloucestershire/ -it's a small family run abbatoir in the middle of a town. Would never take our sheep anywhere else, they are a very high standard of welfare. :good: The butcher is done by another family firm - a few miles away called Woodchester Meat Company - hope that helps! Any more questions feel free to ask :)

Wow - amazing response! Thanks so much everyone!! I had 5 to sell, and all being well I think that is everyone on here who was after one will get! Will send PMs for delivery details. If collecting from the farm can take £10 off the prices as that's the parcelforce cost. Thanks a million! Will

20 hours ago, Teal said:

Copied details from my successful listing last year. Unfortunately a restaurant has let me down at the last minute and I have a number of lamb boxes from our flock of organic sheep for sale!

I produce a small number of Organic Wiltshire horn x lambs each year on the farm. I took them in on Monday 6th January and having been hung for a week I am picking them up on Wednesday 15th. They are vacuum packed into following cuts:

Half shoulders on bone
Whole legs on bone
Loin Chops (done as Barnsley chops)
Rack french trim
Breast - mince

Pack of dice or sausages tbc.

A half lamb box weighs around 6.5kg and will take up one shelf in a freezer.

They will be packed with icepacks and wool insulation, and I can courier them to your door. The cost is £75 for a half lamb and £145 for a whole lamb including delivery to your door on Thurs 16th january. If you live locally (Trowbridge, Wilts) you are welcome to pick the lamb box up, see the farm, and save on courier fee. These lambs are Soil Association certified Organic and are grass fed. Any questions please ask - thanks!

lambs.jpg

Out of interest what tup do you put over the wilts? Do you retain ewe lambs? Are they cameroon sheep with them, all shedders?

Edited by BenBhoy