Going to nail the deer next season.

18 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Nice spot, a ground blind would work as well,  maybe pitched a couple of feet off the ground. Much more comfortable and warm to fall asleep in

Yeah I’m going to put a blind about 15ft high.  About 10x10. Directly behind where I took the picture I have a pine thicket that is covered in turkey feathers.  So it’s a ideal spot for Turkey and deer.  

59 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Yep, amazing how they always find a tree to hide behind:yes: but I think they will be in serious trouble this next season .....  what seasons do you have out there?  

Well it depends on what state, county, what sex your hunting, what your hunting with.  Oh and some townships had regulations to that also.  But Deer runs between thanksgiving to mid January but the exact dates depends on the above.  In my state and county we are limited to 6 per person with a standard hunting license on national forest land.  But once I get my land registered as farm then I can hunt unlimited year around as a farmer can stop crop destruction.  But I’m not planning on wiping out the population just keeping the freezer stocked. 

1 hour ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Well it depends on what state, county, what sex your hunting, what your hunting with.  Oh and some townships had regulations to that also.  But Deer runs between thanksgiving to mid January but the exact dates depends on the above.  In my state and county we are limited to 6 per person with a standard hunting license on national forest land.  But once I get my land registered as farm then I can hunt unlimited year around as a farmer can stop crop destruction.  But I’m not planning on wiping out the population just keeping the freezer stocked. 

fella you are living the dream harvest what you need watch the rest go by 👍