Worcestershire

Hi guys and girls 

bit of a long shot I know but thought I’d ask anyway. 
After now having more free evening and weekends I’m looking for permission to shoot pigeons in the Worcestershire area. this is my first port of call so not expecting much but I have nothing to loose. 
I have insurance and always a safety aware shot. 

fingers crossed. 

I know most of the surrounding countryside around that post code, you have got some good opportunities within  15-20 mile radius, although the further west you go there seems less pigeons, have some friends who live near Leominster, they are surrounded by farmland and lots of rape but you don’t see many pigeons on it, plenty of blacks out that way and game shoots.

I see from your other posts you are training a lab, that could lead you into some picking up when she is trained, try and find a shoot near you and approach the keeper, tell him your intentions with the dog and offer to do some picking up when the dog is trained, also offer to do some beating for him, you near know if you become friendly with him he may just offer some help to bring the dog on, its surprising what can happen once you put yourself out there and get talking to the right people.

3 hours ago, Agger_91 said:

I haven’t not yet. I was thinking of holding off until I see some fields being attack before hand and try and use that as an advantage. 

Get some cards printed up and get knocking on doors. It’s a little awkward at first but you’ll get used to the rejections.......I certainly have 😂. My latest rejection was less than 6 hours ago. It’s a long road.