GRS Beserk stock

steve_b_wales

14 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

You need to shoulder one first Steve. I was going to buy a berserk for my T3 but when I tried one it was not great if I am honest. But may fit you different. I could not get a great position on the scope 

Cheers. I'll see if I can find a dealer who has one in stock. I'm looking to purchase a Howa Bravo package, but can change stocks if needed.

2 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

Cheers. I'll see if I can find a dealer who has one in stock. I'm looking to purchase a Howa Bravo package, but can change stocks if needed.

Be worth trying one Steve. I think they are more set up for prone shooting if that is what you do.they had lots of adjustments for length and height but just seemed like my head was off line with sight. If it was a shotgun it felt to straight. Definitely worth trying first mate 

6 minutes ago, bumpy22 said:

Be worth trying one Steve. I think they are more set up for prone shooting if that is what you do.they had lots of adjustments for length and height but just seemed like my head was off line with sight. If it was a shotgun it felt to straight. Definitely worth trying first mate 

It will be a bit of prone shooting plus bench. Thanks.

6 hours ago, chrispti said:

I had both... the bifrost, at first seemed too light and plasticky.... but it was solid and much more rigid than the beserk.

They take a little getting used to, but I found them very comfortable for prone or bench shooting.

IMAG0009_1-800x352.jpg

Thanks. Not a lot of difference, looks wise. I'm undecided what to have, and it also depends on what rifle I'm going to get. I'm looking at the Howa Bravo package, first off, and they also do the Oryx chassiss, which I also like.

Edited by steve_b_wales

5 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

Thanks. Not a lot of difference, looks wise. I'm undecided what to have, and it also depends on what rifle I'm going to get. I'm looking at the Howa Bravo package, first off, and they also do the Oryx chassiss, which I also like.

I would pick the Oryx over the GRS.

Neither GRS  have any bedding as such..... they both rely of the ridgidness of the stock material for bedding.