Who's coming to the Middlands Game Fair

stevethevanman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am :lol: saturday also!

i'l be going but on the sunday, (you can haggle for a better deal on the last day) :lol:

Get there early Saturday or all the real bargains will have already gone :lol:

I bought my rimfire there from Andersons at about 8:30 Saturday morning and they only took 2 to the show..

there over the weekend camping. any one welcome round for a drink (bring your own :whistling: )

entertainment's not too bad in the tent, hope the facilities are better than last year though,

no running water 1/2 the shower's not working, disgusting for the price you pay.

Sorry chaps, but shant be visiting the Midland again until I hear some reports that the ques to get out are acceptable. £ hours queing is not my idea of a good days out.

Enjoy

webber

webber Park your car in the shooters car park and it's easy to get out mate - damn should not of said that, everybody will park there now :whistling:

Don

I have no problem in getting up early. The que to get in was acceptable, but getting out to go home was absolutley ridiculus. I was also leass than impressed with gunmakers row, and noted that anumber of companies had voted with their feet.

webber

Sorry chaps, but shant be visiting the Midland again until I hear some reports that the ques to get out are acceptable. £ hours queing is not my idea of a good days out.

Enjoy

webber

your more than welcome to a drink and a bite to eat and a chin wag at our place till the traffic clears, i think that welshruger is camping as well so there are 3 from PW to meet up with :)

Dougy

Many thanks for your kind offer. Myself and McF were both disapointed with the Midland the last time that we visited, the traffic was just the icing on the the cake. We both felt that the show was lacking when viewed against some previous years.

For us it was a must do event, not to be missed. Now we just cant be bothered. I think that we will give it a miss for a few more years, then pay it another visit.

Last year we went to a small game fare at Malpas in Cheshire, we had a shoot, met up with Dead-Eyed-Duck and his brother, and got a few bargains from the stands. The show was minute compared to the midland, but we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, and no ques as such. I have not seen it advertised yet this year, but would certainly go there again.

Beware, to whom you offer your hospitality, there are those on this forum who can, and do consume food and drink like a bottomless pit Lancs lad will even eat your tent, its his army training you know.

Enjoy the Midland, get there early and leave as late as you can!

webber

I'll be there both days , look me out on the BASC stand , the only "Male" member of staff with a pony tail

Its Great to put a face to a name

"Eh Topgunners"

Yes. we was just wondering if you use "wash & go" for that mane.?

:)

Dave K

NEhhhhhhhhh just Axle Greese !!

LTFOL