New gun day 😁

Mice!

38 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Cheers Old PP, he told me to google him and see what he does, all sorts of threads on different rifles were coming up going back to 2014 that I could find. Everything I found was happy people recommending him.

hello, ok keep us posted when you get rifles back ? cheers

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, figgy said:

Bet you can't wait, to get them all up and zeroed. Start your pellet testing again earnest.

Been blowing a gale here today, we were out at a kids party, same again tomorrow with rain forecast,  I'm thinking I'll just put some pellets through her, use the 8.44 while I see how things are. I've put the Simmons on as well.

How is your FX?

18 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

My BSA Scorpion T-10 fitted by Ratworks with a regulator likes Bisley Magnum. And so do I after seeing the groups it makes with them.

I was given a tin the other week, I've got 2 tins of jsb and 1 AA in 8.44 so I'll shoot some of those, use them to get things settled. 

I read a really good review of AA Express 7.88, really made me think about using a lighter pellet, guy used 5 pellets light to heavy and recorded speed and energy from ten to 50 meters,  made really good reading.

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

Been blowing a gale here today, we were out at a kids party, same again tomorrow with rain forecast,  I'm thinking I'll just put some pellets through her, use the 8.44 while I see how things are. I've put the Simmons on as well.

How is your FX?

Back with the dealer and hopefully now in the hands of SGC being sorted. I'll ring them next week make sure the shop has sent it sometime this past week.

Managed to put a few mags through today,  everything felt smooth and nice, as it should do.

Sunny but windy out, gusting right to left then into my face, but I had to put some pellets through and see how things felt.

20200223_163140.jpg.3b4d6b6aa91a2ff6cfbd18a31bcdfad9.jpg

only 20mtrs, only using 7mag seems strange, tried a few bisley mags but they didn't seem to go well. Otherwise very happy,  wind wasn't helping but things felt nice.

1 hour ago, Ttfjlc said:

:lol:, Mice did it like bis mags before the tune? When I owned a hw100 I had the reg worked on and jsb heavies went from hero to zero 

I hadn't tried them, Mick gave me a tin so I thought I'd try them, only did one msg, everything else was AADF, I just wanted to run a few mags.

14 minutes ago, itchy trigger said:

I find the bisley mags very good for general plinking and vermin, find the baracuda match give a very similar performance, if I am pushing and want true pellet on pellet performance found nothing to beat baracuda ft

BSA R10 Mk11, .177  carbine.  black pepper

Cheers.

5 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

.177 pellets to try  in a bsa pcp.

Jsb exact 4.35   ,Bismags   , hunter extreems , barracuda ft  , qys streamlined 8.5 and 9.5 grns 

Jsb  heavies 10.3 grn 

Everything I tried the other week was looking good really,  see what a calm day or indoors changes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/02/2020 at 20:17, Ultrastu said:

.177 pellets to try  in a bsa pcp.

Jsb exact 4.35   ,Bismags   , hunter extreems , barracuda ft  , qys streamlined 8.5 and 9.5 grns 

Jsb  heavies 10.3 grn 

Ive never tried the 4.35 jsb exacts do they travel fast 😆

Haha very true haha made me chuckle. Just ordered myself some H&N Baracuda FT 4.51mm has anyone tried them? Just for a test as my ultra se and bantam love baracuda match 4.52mm

I wasnt sure if they may hold the accuracy but be a faster projectile compared

Edited by Arron yeates