Nightforce nxs 5.5-22x56

nathan83

nightforce nxs 5.5-22 x 56. Without the zero stop. It’s in fairly good condition with a few marks but nothing major. Mainly the turret caps where they have been knocked getting other rifles in and out the cabinet. It also comes with a sunshade which has a scratch on from when I dropped it (just the sunshade not the scope I dropped) Comes with nightforce bikini cover. Butler creek lens cap one side. The other one doesn’t stay up so I’ve got another make One which needs a layer of tape underneath to keep it on really tight. Glass is in good condition with what looks like ones small mark on the ocular side. I didn’t even notice this until looking at it to do the description. It may clean off but I’m not sure. It definitely doesn’t affect the image in any way.

I’ve been offered £750 by a gun shop as a part ex price but thought I’d someone on here had the first option to buy. So £750 ONO I’d be happy to swap for something smaller preferably Schmidt, Zeiss or Swarovski with illuminated reticle. I wouldn’t discount less value and then a cash adjustment