Bulk LPG prices

bluesj

Hi all, what are people paying for bulk LPG.

Talked to a couple of suppliers but they seam to want to supply first and sort out the price later, not a lot of help when you are trying to decide what fuel is going to be best to use and we will use a lot of it!

You get roughly 92 litres in a 47kg cylinder so just over 50p per litre on that! I know a few who used to buy the large cylinders and use a transfer pump to fill their LPG system in the car. 

I used to use a company called flo-gas who were massively cheaper than Calor gas. Not sure what their prices are now? 

3 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Hi can you not ring up a couple of local suppliers and ask for a price for 1000 l or  2000 l of lpg don’t mention you have no tank yet .we do this all the time for kerosene and diesel it will give you a good idea of price at the moment but it will change daily 

You would think that would be easy wouldn't you but the ones I rang where less than helpful 1 said that they would have to do a site survey and another just didn't want to give a price for all sorts of made up reasons!