Dog door flaps

sam triple

• 4 weeks later...

Bought the little fella a dummy from the NEC with a pheasant pelt on it , just to get him used to feathers in his mouth he went berserk over it , then it dawned on me that we’ve got a de hydrator in the garage and I had just done a load of pheasants 2 weeks back 🙈 ,none the Tigris get a pigeon that’ll be going in it 

0B810BDA-F52D-4C85-9AA2-CA373D5DE9B2.jpeg

On 16/02/2020 at 05:25, sam triple said:

Bought the little fella a dummy from the NEC with a pheasant pelt on it , just to get him used to feathers in his mouth he went berserk over it , then it dawned on me that we’ve got a de hydrator in the garage and I had just done a load of pheasants 2 weeks back 🙈 ,none the Tigris get a pigeon that’ll be going in it 

0B810BDA-F52D-4C85-9AA2-CA373D5DE9B2.jpeg

You don’t want to let the dog hang onto dummies etc Sam especially not in bed etc, mine has toys that he can play with and I don’t let people really take them off him etc, but if we use any dummies or balls etc then he has to retrieve them straight back to me and they go away in the bag. 

Retrieves aren’t for playing about with with mine. 

👍🏻👍🏻 

Hope training is coming along well. 

44 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

You don’t want to let the dog hang onto dummies etc Sam especially not in bed etc, mine has toys that he can play with and I don’t let people really take them off him etc, but if we use any dummies or balls etc then he has to retrieve them straight back to me and they go away in the bag. 

Retrieves aren’t for playing about with with mine. 

👍🏻👍🏻 

Hope training is coming along well. 

Hi I just wanted to see how he would react to feathers in his mouth as I know some dogs are a bit fussy , I took it off him after he did a few flying laps of the living room with it in his mouth , he’s doing ok thanks Lloyd  just 4 months old now getting him out as much as possible to get him acquainted with things have him down the foreshore most days still a lot of duck and geese about at mo so he can get used to sights and sounds of them  

6 minutes ago, sam triple said:

Hi I just wanted to see how he would react to feathers in his mouth as I know some dogs are a bit fussy , I took it off him after he did a few flying laps of the living room with it in his mouth , he’s doing ok thanks Lloyd  just 4 months old now getting him out as much as possible to get him acquainted with things have him down the foreshore most days still a lot of duck and geese about at mo so he can get used to sights and sounds of them  

Sounds good mate coming along well then :) 

Mine was brill on dummies but hesitant on the real thing. Had to put a bird in pair of tights to begin but he’s quite good now :) 

Bring on next season mate you going to start yours then? 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Sounds good mate coming along well then  

Mine was brill on dummies but hesitant on the real thing. Had to put a bird in pair of tights to begin but he’s quite good now  

Bring on next season mate you going to start yours then? 

Yes all being well I’ll try him ,he’ll just be a year old then may be a little early but until I try him I won’t know 

3 hours ago, sam triple said:

Yes all being well I’ll try him ,he’ll just be a year old then may be a little early but until I try him I won’t know 

There’s no rush mate, try him end of the season when bit older if you want. 

you’ve got a good 10 years of hunting together :) 

6 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

There’s no rush mate, try him end of the season when bit older if you want. 

you’ve got a good 10 years of hunting together  

Let’s hope so ,if he’s no good he’s still a great companion to have ,even the woman who dead against me getting a dog said she was glad I got him