Fun morning out

washerboy

i have an old mate that was/is very good friends with a right dodgey character . the dodgey character set up a sanctuary that looked after badly treated donkeys . he told my mate that its the best fiddle hes ever had , you just throw a couple of ropey looking old donkeys in a field , put up a donkey sanctuary sign , and folks just throw money at you . i wont name the sanctuary as its still going strong , and has been fleecing people for years , and its the reason that i would never give them a penny.

I knew a dodgy bloke who used to deal in cattle and when the bottom fell out of it which was around the time coloured horses were work decent money. He swapped from bovine to equines. Anyway he used to end up being given donkeys as luck money. He'd get to about 20 or 30 and then they'd disappear. I asked him one day where they went. His reply was "I have a mate in Spain who takes them all. As many as I've got. You don't eat salami do you? I'd not eat X brand if you do." 

16 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

I knew a dodgy bloke who used to deal in cattle and when the bottom fell out of it which was around the time coloured horses were work decent money. He swapped from bovine to equines. Anyway he used to end up being given donkeys as luck money. He'd get to about 20 or 30 and then they'd disappear. I asked him one day where they went. His reply was "I have a mate in Spain who takes them all. As many as I've got. You don't eat salami do you? I'd not eat X brand if you do." 

he isnt named alfie is he ?.