Briley Chokes (Extended)

Zimtrout

I’ve used Bailey Optima flush chokes for the past 15 odd years and they’ve performed very well, they tend to throw true to the expected constriction and suit my personal preference of keeping the guns true lines intact, some seem to like the purposeful appearance the extended version offers and why not, they do offer the dubious advantage of being able to change them with hand pressure alone but again I personally prefer to carry and use a tool to give either type a gentle extra push.

The thing that I found when a while back I bought 3 extended ones is that they seemed to make their presence (weight) known, oddly enough I had always thought that such tiny variations would be undetectable but I was wrong. 

Great advice lads. I have found this 16 to be a touch front or barrel heavy in terms of Ballance. It's a straight hand stock presumably lighter stock??

Once I have the chokes, extended or not..??? I intend on getting it balanced perfectly...

Edited by Zimtrout