Worth watching???

NatureBoy

57 minutes ago, Cheshirelad said:

The population will continue to grow, because the main growth areas - and I'm sure you can all fill in the blanks - are generally totally opposed to any form of birth control.

It will be interesting to see what Packham manages to come up with as a solution.

Unless something like this slows the worlds population down…https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/18/world/asia/china-virus-wuhan-coronavirus.html

51 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello,  i would hazard a guess in 2050 we will have over 80 million in the UK,

Brexit will add to the problem. 

1 minute ago, old'un said:

Unless something like this slows the worlds population down…https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/18/world/asia/china-virus-wuhan-coronavirus.html

I reckon we can rely on one of the old remedies, fire, pestilence, plague or war, to come to our aid.

3 minutes ago, old'un said:

Indeed! And there has been more cases! Nature will sort us out if we carry on the way we are going! Interesting that they say it has crossed over from animals! I wonder what the protectionist pig huggers will make of that?   NB

6 minutes ago, old'un said:

I honestly believe that one day humans will be infected with an almost unstoppable virus, bit like Myxomatosis, that or nuclear war.

Mind you global warming is just around the corner if we believe all we are told.    

global warming ....pahhhh.................get modern boy ...that is old skool..........

its global dimming....thats the new thing......and you heard it on here first...

1 hour ago, old'un said:

I honestly believe that one day humans will be infected with an almost unstoppable virus, bit like Myxomatosis, that or nuclear war.

Mind you global warming is just around the corner if we believe all we are told.    

It's all ready happening now , virus are changing and lasting longer . And more of them .

1 minute ago, panoma1 said:

Let’s hope the ******  now turns his extremist, bile onto publicly campaigning for world population control....instead of his long running, misplaced, spiteful, deceitful anti country people, anti countryside Crusade!

You mean his "class war"

8 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You mean his "class war"

No Dave, he hates everyone (not just the rich landowners) in control in the countryside......because he thinks he knows better, how things should be done! Delusional extremist nut job..........probably a character trait driven by his disability?

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I thought he regarded us all as upper class toffs playing in the countryside killing his beloved animals

That’s what he would have the gullible sheeple who follow him believe!.......to harness the envious, socially inadequate, leftie underachievers and the ignorant snowflakes in our society in order to form an army behind himself and add weight to his attack on the successful, and those in charge in the countryside! All of whom he seems to despise!

I don’t believe the animals are the main driver for his attack on country people and the countryside!

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

Don't include me in your guess :lol: 

hello,  i can join the club to MM

5 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Heres packams views..https://www.itv.com/news/2020-01-14/smallpox-and-malaria-are-there-to-regulate-our-population-says-chris-packham/  personally i would like him and his cronies to do the right thing for the planet and top themselves

hello, i am sure one day he will have his comeuppance,