A Grand Day Out- pheasant and duck

Big Al

Thanks misser

8 hours ago, misser said:

Excellent vid as per usual....as a matter of interest if the wind is right do you ever do the loch on an evening flight?....atb...misser

I have done - the pigeon in this clip was in the evening but it always seems to shoot better in the morning. Must be more of a roosting spot. Unless we are frozen up, most dabbling ducks fly inland to feed. We aren't allowed to feed the shore. 

That said,  I'll be staying until dark this week after pheasant shoot. It's the last Saturday after all! (We don't get the 1st Feb in NI, or the February foreshore extension. We aren't allowed to moon flight either as there are already too many guns out at night!!)

4 hours ago, Cranfield said:

This season seems to have flown by (excuse the pun), some more good video there and some fair shooting.
Thanks for posting always appreciated.

Thanks Cranfield. I hope to escape work early tomorrow and get a last walk round and finish up in the hide. I goes by too quickly.

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

those dogs are made up.....:good:

Cheers ditchman. They love every minute - at least as much as me.

2 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Thanks Cranfield. I hope to escape work early tomorrow and get a last walk round and finish up in the hide. I goes by too quickly.

Cheers ditchman. They love every minute - at least as much as me.

when i was out with my dogs ....i often used to think ...i was only there to run them about and provide them with entertainment....which suited me anyway as i loved watching them work and enjoy themselves..