Women.

Jim Sarakun

Women! Don't we just love them? They can make us, and they can break us, but we still love them. At 64, a few have passed through my life. If anyone asked, "which one did you love the most?", I would say "all of them". Some have made me fall, then broke my heart, though some have taken me to eternity and back. But I still love them all. Life experience eh.

Single again, and they are a drug, I can not give them up. I have always looked for the girl who scrubs up nice, but is a bit of a rebel. I found her once, but she left me for a younger model. Such is life. At my age, I don't want to breed anymore, it is more of a companionship thing. Someone to share all my toys with. Yes you youngsters, us babyboomers, who had it all given to us on a plate and didnt work for it, now have no mortgage, our own house and some lovely toys. Any of you oldies on here get where I am coming from?

Someone like this would be nice......        https://youtu.be/yv6jiqVmmSI         Watch it to the end.

Women

Edited by Jim Sarakun

12 hours ago, Jim Sarakun said:

Women! Don't we just love them? They can make us, and they can break us, but we still love them. At 64, a few have passed through my life. If anyone asked, "which one did you love the most?", I would say "all of them". Some have made me fall, then broke my heart, though some have taken me to eternity and back. But I still love them all. Life experience eh.

Single again, and they are a drug, I can not give them up. I have always looked for the girl who scrubs up nice, but is a bit of a rebel. I found her once, but she left me for a younger model. Such is life. At my age, I don't want to breed anymore, it is more of a companionship thing. Someone to share all my toys with. Yes you youngsters, us babyboomers, who had it all given to us on a plate and didnt work for it, now have no mortgage, our own house and some lovely toys. Any of you oldies on here get where I am coming from?

Someone like this would be nice......        https://youtu.be/yv6jiqVmmSI         Watch it to the end.

Women 891 B · 16 downloads

Women use Sex to obtain Love .... Men use Love to obtain Sex.

There a funny breed for sure..

I got divorced at 34 and have spent the last 4 years with another, however she’s great, let’s me shoot/stalk/fish when ever I want and also joins in on my stalking leases with paperwork and deer extraction, yesterday she was gutting trout for me... she’s not perfect by any means but she’s good enough for me..

8 hours ago, sam triple said:

Witches all of em  ! anything that can bleed for as long as they do without dying must be witches

hello, well all the Women i have met did not arrive on a Broomstick

2 minutes ago, Archie-fox said:

There a funny breed for sure..

I got divorced at 34 and have spent the last 4 years with another, however she’s great, let’s me shoot/stalk/fish when ever I want and also joins in on my stalking leases with paperwork and deer extraction, yesterday she was gutting trout for me... she’s not perfect by any means but she’s good enough for me..

hello, well done Archie, but then who is Perfect

I had quite a few girlfriends during my teens but no real "loves" until I met my wife and I have been with her for over 40 years and married for just under 40 years. She was far too good at clays (22 x 25 first time out) so I was glad when she said she didn`t want to shoot ever again, she fishes well, enjoys kayak/canoeing, goes to the gym 5-6 times a week, snorkels and is hoping to get into field archery soon and will be retired in a few months time so we can enjoy some things together and some apart...happy days :D

25 minutes ago, henry d said:

I had quite a few girlfriends during my teens but no real "loves" until I met my wife and I have been with her for over 40 years and married for just under 40 years. She was far too good at clays (22 x 25 first time out) so I was glad when she said she didn`t want to shoot ever again, she fishes well, enjoys kayak/canoeing, goes to the gym 5-6 times a week, snorkels and is hoping to get into field archery soon and will be retired in a few months time so we can enjoy some things together and some apart...happy days :D

hello, nice post Henry

Don't get me started; 2 screwed up marriages, 1 boy by the first  2 by the second. Been  on my 3rd full time woman for the last 10 years now but depression and anxiety has messed up what seemed like being a great partnership,  now not sure if it will ever be the same again. Struggled for many many years, with no idea what I was looking for in life, yet alone who. I get on ok with the first ex, even though I cheated on her, still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, just too strong a character for me. 2nd one hates my guts after leaving her for a friend. Loved all women and couldn't keep my eyes from wondering or figure out who or what I was/am for just about all of my life. Now antidepressants have taken the healthy libido I always had and though they have done a great job of sorting my emotional state, the bedroom has become just somewhere to sleep and read. I envy successful partnerships and always thought it would happen to me as a matter of course. So wrong 

Gave marriage a go in my 30s and it didn't  last long. After that I never planned to do it again...why keep a cow when you can get a pint of milk was my philosophy. And then 11 years ago, while not even looking, I met the right one by chance and that was it.

These days I don't think we see each other as two individuals so much as a team that play for 'the whole family' as my youngest calls us all. 

My one regret is that I didn't  meet her years earlier. 

i gave the ex wife every chance to keep her knickers on she didn’t listen so i took the kids house cars the lot left her with a tv and bag of clothes she now starts her day with a black eye thanks to mr wonderful i would pity her but i’m to busy enjoying a wonderful grand child she will never be allowed to see i love karma 

2 hours ago, Retsdon said:

Gave marriage a go in my 30s and it didn't  last long. After that I never planned to do it again...why keep a cow when you can get a pint of milk was my philosophy. And then 11 years ago, while not even looking, I met the right one by chance and that was it.

These days I don't think we see each other as two individuals so much as a team that play for 'the whole family' as my youngest calls us all. 

My one regret is that I didn't  meet her years earlier. 

Brilliant. Thanks for a great read.

2 hours ago, clangerman said:

i gave the ex wife every chance to keep her knickers on she didn’t listen so i took the kids house cars the lot left her with a tv and bag of clothes she now starts her day with a black eye thanks to mr wonderful i would pity her but i’m to busy enjoying a wonderful grand child she will never be allowed to see i love karma 

Good for you. 

I'm lucky really, mine has always been ugly , so not much chance of her cheating .

Just in case she sees this , the bigger boys made me say it 😅.

Not all women are cheats , just the same as not all men are cheats , if they're cheating then they're just with the wrong person , or an idiot. If you really care about someone,  you wouldn't put them through that misery .

children don’t ask to be born so once they come along you don’t have the right to take of in my house if your not there for the tears you will not be there for the laughter be you prince or pauper everyone is born with their word intact i’m not breaking mine for anyone and if my children give me any i’m with the wrong person rubbish or i can’t go the distance they will feel the full weight of my wrath you gave your word your keeping it end of story 

On 22/01/2020 at 14:32, oowee said:

I settled for a younger model some time back hopefully she can manage my tippy cup when the rest of me fails. 

You’d be shocked the high number of young models we experience in Social Work at the Hospital. 

The older bloke they shacked up with gets dementia or starts needing care and they’re still relatively young. They don’t want to live the life of an OAP. They’ve often got the nursing home lined up before we’ve even arrange a discharge meeting 😬

Sad but true. 

4 hours ago, getthegat said:

Don't get me started; 2 screwed up marriages, 1 boy by the first  2 by the second. Been  on my 3rd full time woman for the last 10 years now but depression and anxiety has messed up what seemed like being a great partnership,  now not sure if it will ever be the same again. Struggled for many many years, with no idea what I was looking for in life, yet alone who. I get on ok with the first ex, even though I cheated on her, still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, just too strong a character for me. 2nd one hates my guts after leaving her for a friend. Loved all women and couldn't keep my eyes from wondering or figure out who or what I was/am for just about all of my life. Now antidepressants have taken the healthy libido I always had and though they have done a great job of sorting my emotional state, the bedroom has become just somewhere to sleep and read. I envy successful partnerships and always thought it would happen to me as a matter of course. So wrong 

Don’t want to be overly harsh but that sounds like Karma. 

Cheating on your wives (plural) but expecting to be in a ‘successful partnership’ ... 

Successful partnerships don’t just fall into your lap. As with any success in life, it takes work.