Women.

Jim Sarakun

3 hours ago, clangerman said:

i gave the ex wife every chance to keep her knickers on she didn’t listen so i took the kids house cars the lot left her with a tv and bag of clothes she now starts her day with a black eye thanks to mr wonderful i would pity her but i’m to busy enjoying a wonderful grand child she will never be allowed to see i love karma 

Like they say, You make the bed then you have to sleep in it. 

Your better off without her mate. 

15 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I'm lucky really, mine has always been ugly , so not much chance of her cheating .

Just in case she sees this , the bigger boys made me say it 😅.

Not all women are cheats , just the same as not all men are cheats , if they're cheating then they're just with the wrong person , or an idiot. If you really care about someone,  you wouldn't put them through that misery .

They are all lying cheating thieves I've never met one that wasn't. 

2 hours ago, The Heron said:

you will have met one that wasnt , you just didnt marry one that wasnt mate . your opinion is just very much clouded by your bitter life experience.

I rarely venture into such frivolous (and at the same time dangerous) subjects as this and without sounding smug I would like to contribute the fact that I have a very beautiful, sensible and faithful wife. She doesn't have a beautiful and sensible husband but she does have a faithful and grateful one.

5 hours ago, The Heron said:

Bird's of a feather and all that.

Lots of people complain about their partner's but choose to stay. 

You chose to marry them! 

1 hour ago, JDog said:

I rarely venture into such frivolous (and at the same time dangerous) subjects as this and without sounding smug I would like to contribute the fact that I have a very beautiful, sensible and faithful wife. She doesn't have a beautiful and sensible husband but she does have a faithful and grateful one.

Lovely :) 

2 hours ago, JDog said:

:)

On 27/01/2020 at 00:04, Lloyd90 said:

You’d be shocked the high number of young models we experience in Social Work at the Hospital. 

The older bloke they shacked up with gets dementia or starts needing care and they’re still relatively young. They don’t want to live the life of an OAP. They’ve often got the nursing home lined up before we’ve even arrange a discharge meeting 😬

Sad but true. 

Don’t want to be overly harsh but that sounds like Karma. 

Cheating on your wives (plural) but expecting to be in a ‘successful partnership’ ... 

Successful partnerships don’t just fall into your lap. As with any success in life, it takes work. 

Totally agree, I'm a **** human being.