Six Nations

bumpy22

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it could be England Wales or Ireland, or one of the other three. Just a guess though.

Until I see them play the first game it could be any one of the main four. All are more than capable when the teams right. 

Looking forward to it.

Edited by figgy

32 minutes ago, Fatcatsplat said:

Saracens for the win.

😂

Before they all get relegated! 

I do wonder whether England's cohesiveness over the last 18 months is because of that core of players who all play regularly together in club rugby. There's no way that squad can stay together in the championship; England need them playing the high quality matches to keep match hungry.

I think it's going to be England's to lose, but Wales are always dangerous. here's to a cracking few weeks of rugby. :drinks:

49 minutes ago, London Best said:

I just love the passion in Welsh rugby.

Which makes it kinda awkward when they play England.

Its worse living on the welsh borders esp when Wales beat England, the welsh guys are carping on about it for months. 🙄

Can't wait.

Mick

14 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

😂

There's no way that squad can stay together in the championship; England need them playing the high quality matches to keep match hungry.

Free transfer to Falcons as they should be back up next season? I'd deffo buy a season ticket then 🤣

16 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

I do wonder whether there are a few issues in the team dynamics to the surface. I don't think he and Hogg see eye to eye particularly. Now Hogg's captain, maybe he's looking to stamp his authority on a few things.

Maybe it was the argument who calls set plays and moves? You would expect Russell to do this from ten. But something tells me Hogg would want to be in charge. You maybe right never thought about that. Hope they do play together as it will harm the lions aswell

On 23/01/2020 at 21:44, bumpy22 said:

Maybe it was the argument who calls set plays and moves? You would expect Russell to do this from ten. But something tells me Hogg would want to be in charge. You maybe right never thought about that. Hope they do play together as it will harm the lions aswell

No it was a late night sesh, it has been reported in the press that he was unable to get up to attend the first practice session on Monday morning and that he sees being dropped for one game as over the top.

2 hours ago, henry d said:

No it was a late night sesh, it has been reported in the press that he was unable to get up to attend the first practice session on Monday morning and that he sees being dropped for one game as over the top.

Hope he is back for the next game. Will impact their squad a lot I would imagine

It'll be interesting to see how Wales begin their new regime. In true Welsh style it wouldn't surprise me if they come flying out of the blocks and do well.  I'm English, living not far from the border and just like Powler above, my Welsh mates will take great delight in rubbing it in if they do well and we, once again, blow it. We can have no excuses though, given the amount of money and talent in the English Prem.