Bloody council ..eh !

ditchman

Well done to your daughter, Simon, you taught her well. It was a deserving case and your daughter realised it and responded.

My rant is the " Steetwise Kids" who know the system and wrap the snowflakes round ther little fingers. 

One quote from. A Birmingham fishing venue, these five lads are bivied up 24/7 after the Carp. One lad has to report to the benefit office for an interview . It is suggested that he takes a four  pack of lager and drinks one before going in and says that he can't work as he is an alchaholic . The outcum his benefit is increased to account for his addiction!!!!!!!!

Simon, tell your daughter she is a Star.

ditchman    your gal is the salt of the earth      please tell her so      the decent ones don't know how to get help/ embarrassed  to ask  and struggle on trying to look after their kids and go without          glad she could help her inc  put her hand in her pocket to help with food etc        a truly charitable act 👍  may it come back to her 100 fold           the scrotes know every trick in the book  to scrounge   and are professional at it   

I don't know how to do this but this is the time to croud fund to reimburse Simons daughter and help a  decent single mother out      im in      a worthy cause in my book  if someone can set this up on PW im in  as only site I use     if not   simon could you post your e mail add   re donations  via paypal   reimburse your gal and xtra to go to the mom and kids  im sure quite a few on here would be happy to help     your gal has done the right thing   (time to be a proud dad)    can we help

That's a lovely story Ditchy. It certainly proves that there really are some kind and thoughtful people about and your daughter is up there amongst them. It shows that you reap what you sow and is a true testament to her good upbringing and knowing the right thing to do. As already said, you must be very proud and rightly so. She truly is a credit to you.

OB

27 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

That's a lovely story Ditchy. It certainly proves that there really are some kind and thoughtful people about and your daughter is up there amongst them. It shows that you reap what you sow and is a true testament to her good upbringing and knowing the right thing to do. As already said, you must be very proud and rightly so. She truly is a credit to you.

OB

Couldn’t agree more than with the above       ,  

7 hours ago, Saltings said:

ditchman    your gal is the salt of the earth      please tell her so      the decent ones don't know how to get help/ embarrassed  to ask  and struggle on trying to look after their kids and go without          glad she could help her inc  put her hand in her pocket to help with food etc        a truly charitable act 👍  may it come back to her 100 fold           the scrotes know every trick in the book  to scrounge   and are professional at it   

I don't know how to do this but this is the time to croud fund to reimburse Simons daughter and help a  decent single mother out      im in      a worthy cause in my book  if someone can set this up on PW im in  as only site I use     if not   simon could you post your e mail add   re donations  via paypal   reimburse your gal and xtra to go to the mom and kids  im sure quite a few on here would be happy to help     your gal has done the right thing   (time to be a proud dad)    can we help

nooo you mait do that....she would die of embarassment..:lol:..she would also proberly get "ticked off" by the council for doing it..:big_boss: anyway i have already transfered some dosh to her account for a deliveroo so she can have a girly night in with a couple of her mates

nice thought tho ...thank you :good:

I think every parent wants their child to grow up and make a gesture like that, but as can be clearly seen it's a rarity in today's society.

We was out with my missus neices and nephews the other day and they were all looking and throwing sticks into this big muddy ditch, the oldest one asked how deep it was, I told him I didn't know, but it will be very muddy and you won't be able to get out. The youngest neice (about 4) then said to me, if I fell in, would you get me out, so I said of course I would. She paused then asked, if someone you didn't know fell in, would you help them too. I told her of course, she said, but it's a stranger, so I told her it didn't matter, there's nothing wrong with helping a stranger. I hope that sticks with her while she grows up.

As others have said, your right to be proud mate! I hope my lad grows up and looks at life the same way.

Edited by Farmboy91

2 minutes ago, frankydiver said:

You must be a very proud dad

i was on the phone to her about 20 mins ago...she is sorting out a visit from the council to re-acess my wife and to see if there is anything else she needs..................and broached the subject about the young woman how she is getting on....she said she didnt know and was waiting for her to e-mail her back...talking further on the subject....i told her she could get a ticking off for doing that....she laughed and said her boss knows about it and most of her staff do it one way or another in the dept' !!!!!!!.............

which falls into line what a previous reply on this thread has said.................

im very much on lock down here in my house due to my wifes problem so im not out in the wide world....so im totally gobsmacked about what really goes on in the real wide world....how normal people behave...but we never hear of all over the country..........lifes a funny thing aint it ..:)

I was expecting a rant about bins recycling or parking.

Certainly wasn't expecting that Ditchy, the tv companies are quite happy showing the scum, makes good telly??

But I've seen one program with Dom hosting it, might be heaven and hell or something similar. 

I'm sure helping that young lass and her kids was a real change from dealing with scum bags, but like others have said the scum know how to play the system. 

Saints and scroungers