Miroku MK 70 Game 28" barrels

Centrepin

Miroku MK 70 Game,  28" barrels, would prefer invector chokes, multi, & multi.

Anything considered, but looking in the £500 to £600 price range ideally. Could adjust a little for right gun.

We are in Sheffield, but prepared to travel or RFD.

It's for my son, both of us are SGC holders.

If you don't ask, you never get, and I said he could adjust the price.

The one he has now was 5 - 6 grade 2 and excellent condition, he wants a pair. Albeit hes had it about 4 years and it was nearly new.

Guns are cheaper the further North you come, it's just a case of dropping on one. 

One of our local RFDs has a MK70  Sporter for under 6.

You'd be surprised what's available up here for almost nothing. That's if you avoid the big boys and look to the smaller RFDs. (4 in Sheffield) You can pick up a SxS non ejector for under 30 quid. He's now refusing to buy in SxS as he can't sell them. His brand new guns are at least 200 - 300 less than down South. ie: around 1400 for a new Miroku. Worth the 3 hour drive from Norfolk?

I visit Norfolk fishing/shooting several times a year sometimes with my son. Other than Derbyshire that's the county I'd choose to live in in England if I could) Prices are artificially high in Norfolk and Suffolk, perhaps because of the proximity or ease of access to London. Over the last few years I've noticed prices at or above recommend retail price on just about everything. I never pay retail, always under.

Not sure where you are in Norfolk but next time I'm there I'll happily bring you anything you need at our local prices. I can give you a couple of phone numbers to price things up first with the dealers if you like.

1 hour ago, old'un said:

Nice early model 800s for sale, engineering/build quality on these early models was first class…https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/shotguns/miroku/over-under/12-gauge/800s-200124115111002

That's a beautiful gun for someone to make a forever gun with sensible fixed chokes.

My son has his heart set on another MK7O game to make a pair. If nothing comes up by April he'll probably buy new.