How many legs do they have?

Wb123

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on one hand i really am astonished at these replies..................but on the other hand....sometimes im really not surprised :lol:

a while ago some one posted a thread (similar)...whilst walking in the country with his very well educated wife they came upon a field of sugar beet....and he had a devil of a job trying to explain thats where sugar came from.....she wounldnt have it tho:lol:

Edited by ditchman

2 hours ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Don't forget chaps, Burns night is upon us.

The Haggises have one leg shorter than the other so that they can run around the hill.  I always requested the 'down hill' leg but for some reason the butcher always cuts them off, and you end up with just the body....

that is serious FAKE NEWS:lol:

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

It's true , every haggis I've ever seen has had the legs removed. I bet the legs taste great 🍗.

the legs get sent to london resturaunts....we never get to see them here cause they command such a high price.............

48 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Those xxxxxxx toffs get the best of everything while us poor downtrodden working class folk get naff all , I wish I'd voted for Jeremy Corbyn now , he would have soon sorted this haggis leg unfairness !!!!!.

its a national disgrace i tell ee

46 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Those xxxxxxx toffs get the best of everything while us poor downtrodden working class folk get naff all , I wish I'd voted for Jeremy Corbyn now , he would have soon sorted this haggis leg unfairness !!!!!.

And if he’d got in you would have had a money tree in the garden and I’d be putting gold shoes on unicorns 😂😊

very unfair for you mere working class 😉

I can assure you haggis leg is divine although the outside leg is a touch tougher due to the extra distance it travels barely noticeable in a young haggie 🤭🤔

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

its a national disgrace i tell ee

We could protest outside the butchers shop on sunday morning , best to do it when he's closed , he's a right big lump and scares the life out of me.

2 hours ago, Old farrier said:

And if he’d got in you would have had a money tree in the garden and I’d be putting gold shoes on unicorns 😂😊

very unfair for you mere working class 😉

I can assure you haggis leg is divine although the outside leg is a touch tougher due to the extra distance it travels barely noticeable in a young haggie 🤭🤔

I knew it , I just bloody well knew it ! , if I'd voted for Jeremy, I could have been riding around on my golden slippered unicorn , and eating haggis legs for breakfast dinner and tea 😠.

And just for the record , it's not haggie , it's haggises 😊

Just now, mel b3 said:

We could protest outside the butchers shop on sunday morning , best to do it when he's closed , he's a right big lump and scares the life out of me.

I knew it , I just bloody well knew it ! , if I'd voted for Jeremy, I could have been riding around on my golden slippered unicorn , and eating haggis legs for breakfast dinner and tea 😠.

And just for the record , it's not haggie , it's haggises 😊

Are you sure I’m pretty certain a young immature haggis is a haggie 😊

perhaps ditchman could confirm 😊👍

in true JDog style ...the below applies

Hagium....Harg-ee----um  (pro') (sic) latin for a strange animal with unfathomable innards....

Hagus (latin romano saxon) a singular occupant of a set that belongs to a resident Hagium

Hagea  (romano early english) a hunting party formed of several (and more) of Hagium

Haggis  (british /modern)....discription of a captured and killed animal that is presented to table....

i hope this clears things up...................:crazy:

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Hagium....Harg-ee----um  (pro') (sic) latin for a strange animal with unfathomable innards....

Hagus (latin romano saxon) a singular occupant of a set that belongs to a resident Hagium

Hagea  (romano early english) a hunting party formed of several (and more) of Hagium

Haggis  (british /modern)....discription of a captured and killed animal that is presented to table....

i hope this clears things up...................:crazy:

Thankyou sir , that explains it perfectly .

I can only imagine that nigel was getting his haggises in a pickle after eating too many rich haggis legs.

26 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i hope this clears things up...................

Marvelous! 

7 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Thankyou sir , that explains it perfectly .

I can only imagine that nigel was getting his haggises in a pickle after eating too many rich haggis legs.

Now that would be good pickled haggis’s legs 😃

I knew ditchman would sort it out and of course I bow to his superior knowledge on these things 👍😊

When youngestbdaughter was in her second year at Uni I convinced. Her that

hens were brown, 2 legs, lived outside on grass as they were unstable and could break their beaks if they toppled over

chicken had 4 legs and lived in cages because they could run up such a speed they would jump over the fences.  And that's why you get 4 chicken drumsticks in a pack

10 minutes ago, Diver One said:

When youngestbdaughter was in her second year at Uni I convinced. Her that

hens were brown, 2 legs, lived outside on grass as they were unstable and could break their beaks if they toppled over

chicken had 4 legs and lived in cages because they could run up such a speed they would jump over the fences.  And that's why you get 4 chicken drumsticks in a pack

and is she enlightened now ?

Just now, ditchman said:

and is she enlightened now ?

Yes BUT it does get mentioned at family gatherings.  

She ended up with 2 degrees, 2012 Olympics, head of Faculty at a large High School in UK and now teaching at A Uk  military High School in a Foreign land!      The girl done well BUT it could so easily have gone the other way

39 minutes ago, Diver One said:

Yes BUT it does get mentioned at family gatherings.  

She ended up with 2 degrees, 2012 Olympics, head of Faculty at a large High School in UK and now teaching at A Uk  military High School in a Foreign land!      The girl done well BUT it could so easily have gone the other way

woooow that is dangerous information you have shared with half the UK fraternity...:lol: