• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/01/2020 at 13:04, SPARKIE said:

Can i do Saturday? And who do i pay? 

NEW DATE ADDED AFTER HAVING TO CANCEL...NOW 18TH AND 19TH SEPT 2020

PM ME TO GET BOOKED ON.

2 DAYS OF RANGE SHOOTING OUT TO 2K.

VERY FORMAL AND RELAXED WEEKEND IDEAL IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT YOUR COMBO CAN DO.

Ok chaps I have a date for this years pw rifle shooting weekend.... same as previous years 20 people per day just confirming with marc that its £40 per day per person still. Again its first come first served only way to guarantee a spot is to pay in full.

This will be at gardeners NEW RANGE at Eskdalemuir. So not too far from the old. max range 2k yrds

We have been given permission to camp. This is a new range being set up with better facility's.

fantastic weekend last couple years hopefully a bit better weather this year.

now the date..... the range cannot be shot on a sunday so we can have the range on Friday 18th and sat sat 19th sept 2020 again ill be travelling down on the Thursday afternoon.

These will sell fast so don't sit on the fence.

martyn

PAID LIST

SPARKIE

DR WOLLY

SON OF WOLLY

ABSTALL

PETE FINNEY

1971silversurfer

POLESTER

Gsxrjohnny67

SUPER SHARP SHOOTER (SAT)

SUPER SHARP SHOOTER MATE antoni (SAT)

p Edwards

T DALTON

I banks

dougy

Mick white

phil taylor 

Im in who do i pay

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 15:23, super sharp shooter said:

What’s the new address of the new venue ?

no idea still waiting on mark to reply ill be calling him next week for latest update. I do know its still eskdalemuir so suspect the same area or very close by.

22 hours ago, Dougy said:

Sparkles what is the ground like for tents ? SSS do you want any smelly stuff ? 

unsure john another question I have asked him and not had a reply too.

• 2 weeks later...

spoke to gardners today no announcements for Scotland so were good to go. They wont be stopping the gun clubs from shooting up there I don't think as long as social distancing happens.

we will be camping and meeting at his longtown gun club range and driving to the range on the mornings when everyone is ready .(ill sort address asap)

longtown has 100yrd zero he said we can use, clubhouse, somewhere flat for tents toilets n was facility. think he may have a shop too.

the 2k training range we are shooting at has a covered firing point so no need to worry about bad weather seen some pics today looks awesome.. has electronic impact targets installed too so hopefully they will be on.

hopefully it will all come together so get that reloading done.

martyn

Ok then, Thursday 17th night/afternoon a few of us will be meeting at the longtown ranges and camping. Anyone wishing to come friday 18th sat 18th morn will need to be there early because we will be travelling up in convoy to the new range so id say please be there for about 8am. I believe the road goes through the range so once shooting has started they wont be re opening the gates. 

Gardners have sent me an email statement to comply with scottish social distance rules n that which im sure will be part of the breif. 

They will be shooting details of 5 at a time to comply and face covering must be worn on the range. hand sanitizer will be supplied too. 

before and after the shoot is where the new rules come into force so will all have to social distance. blah blah blah

the address for the shop is 

Gardners Guns Ltd
Purdoms Crook
Sandysike Longtown
Carlisle
CA6 5ST
uk

THE RANGE IS COUPLE HUNDRED YARDS DOWN THE ROAD ON THE A7

IF ANYONE NEEDS MY MOBILE NUMBER PM ME.

OH AND GET RELOADING.

LONGTOWN RANGE.png

Edited by SPARKIE

If anyone thinks they have symptoms then we would all, I'm sure, expect you to stay away. 

And if anyone needs a Hazmat suit with Powered air fed filter system let me know. 

Not cheap though  

I also have cleaning chems that will wipe out the Russian bio generator plants too, thats a bit expensive too.  

I'm coating all my bullets in it just in case anyone wants to touch them.

1 hour ago, SPARKIE said:

ok ill be leaving tomorrow dinner time ish so should be there for around 4 id think.

beer and food purchased. ammo loaded. most important bits

I will take some reloading stuff with me, need to do some load development for my air rifle. 

What route are you going on sparkles ? 

Thanks Sparkie for arranging another great weekend, best start reloading soon for the next one....a triple header next time?...lol

Hope those that have travelled this evening have had a safe journey home...look forward to seeing some of you at the next one....to those that didn't make it this time - get a grip and get yourself organised. 😜

My achievements with the 243w and 260ai this weekend, 914m/1 k yards and 1k metres respectively.

MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄😘