Today In The Mild Weather

marsh man

1 hour ago, aga man said:

A fine looking dog mm, how old is he?

Evening aga man ......... My dog is five in March , he live indoors and some people say there coat isn't as good as dogs that live outdoors , I have never had any trouble with all my dogs coats . this was today in the sunshine .SAM-9709.jpg

10 hours ago, marsh man said:

Evening aga man ......... My dog is five in March , he live indoors and some people say there coat isn't as good as dogs that live outdoors , I have never had any trouble with all my dogs coats . this was today in the sunshine .SAM-9709.jpg

Great pics MM and a fine looking Lab... My dog lives inside and i sometimes wonder if he's not getting just a bit too genteel 

380350894_thumbnail(20).jpg.7293805fe1be255be84afd0af7f50e55.jpg

16 hours ago, marsh man said:

Evening aga man ......... My dog is five in March , he live indoors and some people say there coat isn't as good as dogs that live outdoors , I have never had any trouble with all my dogs coats . this was today in the sunshine .

Very nice, mine are inside too. I'm sure good diet and exercise is key to a good coat and it looks like you got that right:good:

THANKS for all your kind replies , same with us really , regular exercise and the right amount of good food seem's to be the answer , we were out again all day today and I don't think a dog out of condition would have been able to do two full days on the trot , today rather than stand on a peg I stood well back with my gun and also pick up if required , he was working from the word go and was still as keen when the final shot was fired getting on towards five o clock as when we started a little after nine  , even after the last shot I went back to look for one that was reported clipped , while hunting about the keeness was still there, but as soon as he jumped in the back of the motor the workload was beginning to tell and I bet he was already thinking about his bed close to the radiator , come to think of it , he wasn't the only one thinking about a rest , a good meal and a couple of hours of relaxation .

On 31 January 2020 at 21:10, marsh man said:

SAM-9722.jpg

SAM-9733.jpg

SAM-9721.jpg

SAM-9710.jpg

Some lovely images of your day out MM.

Bobbie obviously leads a healthy and active life (bit like his owner)and has a lovely coat to show for it. Having met him 'in the flesh'  I can endorse what a most handsome and well behaved dog he is. 

Thanks for sharing.

Kind Regards

OB