East Sussex coastline, photos required

Doc Holliday

As per the title, I've been trying to find photos of the East Sussex coast line, specifically that incorporates Seaford Head through to Beachy Head. I've done the usual interweb search and it invariably throws up the Seven Sisters or Seaford Head & Beachy Head on their own. I've even tried Google Earth but it just doesn't have the visual impact of all the hills together, ideally from the sea so that we get a true visual of the hills against one another. 

The reason for this? A friend's wife was diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer in September/October 2018, less than a year after giving birth to twins which they had through IVF. Instead of being able to enjoy her young family she is having to contend with this awful condition. As anyone going through this sort of thing will testify, she has had her ups and downs but one thing that has help giver her focus is by helping to support others going through the same thing. She has even raised money, with the help of friends & family, but it has always been on my agenda that we (her other half & I) would try to organise an event of some kind in aid of her fundraising efforts. The name is yet to be decided/confirmed but it will most likely be a team event (most likely a log run/race) from Seaford Martello tower to Eastbourne Pier. I did the route back in June last year (see attached youtube clip) but it was only after that the idea occurred to us to do it as an event for her. So, in order to have a decent logo for the event, we need some decent photos of the coastline. Any help greatly appreciated. 

Thank you for the replies. Photos of the coastline from the land are plentiful but it is an image from the sea I am after, either all in one shot or separate, so as to gauge all the hills against each other without having the perspective/tapering off effect. 

Thanks Henry. I'll give Flickr a look through.