GRRRRR

Arron yeates

Ok so... its windy... my wifes got a cold... no Corona virus lol.

So o thought id go and wash the cars, get the leaves up amd jet was the drive down.

Dont try and was your car in gail force winds.. its not ammusing as i wore most of the water. So i use snow foam first to get all the grime off leaving the car looking like a pile of whike snow. Start jet washing it off and rattle rattle.. the jet wash packs in.. so now im left to do it with the normal hose. Because the car was so dirty now squeeky clean and looking freeeesh. The drives rotten dirty tge mrs is guna kill me.. the normal hose does shift it all very easy and jrt wash dead so just spent over an hour with persil and a broom and normal hose cleaning 80square meters of drive by hqnd... lesson learnt. Should have just got the rifles out and pretended to clean them 😂

27 minutes ago, Arron yeates said:

So o thought id go and wash the cars, get the leaves up amd jet was the drive down.

Dont try and was your car in gail force winds.. its not ammusing as i wore most of the water. So i use snow foam first to get all the grime off leaving the car looking like a pile of whike snow. Start jet washing it off and rattle rattle.. the jet wash packs in.. so now im left to do it with the normal hose. Because the car was so dirty now squeeky clean and looking freeeesh. The drives rotten dirty tge mrs is guna kill me.. the normal hose does shift it all very easy and jrt wash dead so just spent over an hour with persil and a broom and normal hose cleaning 80square meters of drive by hqnd... lesson learnt. Should have just got the rifles out and pretended to clean them 😂

Is this Snow Foam any good?

I have a red Volvo that is an absolute nightmare to get clean.

19 minutes ago, moondoggy said:

Is this Snow Foam any good?

I have a red Volvo that is an absolute nightmare to get clean.

Yeqh depends how you wash your motor. Its for those who want to remove surface grime first. You jet was the car down first. Then add snow foam. Leave for 5 minutes whilst waiting. Clean the wheels. Then jet wash it all off. I then use the bucket with shampoo to wash the car

16 hours ago, Arron yeates said:

Serves you right for cleaning your car😊

15 hours ago, Westley said:

I'll go with the quick hand job too  !

Wise words from a proper bloke😊