Fed up of looking for trousers

ashtons99

It used to be possible to buy a nice pair of smart looking shooting trousers. Now every pair you look at unless you buy mole skins has the statutory combat style side  patch pockets half way down the leg. Irrespective of whether you are paying £50 or £250 they all look the same....I hate them. 

Does anyone know of a manufacturer who supplies good quality shooting trousers with conventional smart pockets in a “technical” material 

In fact they have two shops, one in the road quite near to the river bridge and then another large display shop around the corner....big sign outside (well was last time I was there).

Everyhting I have purchased from them has been quality and the service second to non.  Chose a pair of trousers at about 11 am one morning and they where just a tad too long. No problem how long are you in town....errr  we planned on lunch somewhere ...great, turn left out of shop , left again and about 100yrds a great pub that does great lunches, come back when your done and your trousers will have been altered to fit.  100%

9 hours ago, JTaylor91 said:

quite like those 

Thanks folks.  Certainly all the usual brands, deer hunter and the like don’t seem to do what I’m looking for but a couple of options there