Lloyd90

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Could someone please explain to me why the street has to be closed off for so long after the event?

There will need to be a massive evidence gathering session.  Without any doubt the lefty human rights overpaid lawyers will be looking to get huge 'compensation' payments from the Police for the dead man's  contacts (actually more about mischief making for the 'Authorities'). 

2 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

There will need to be a massive evidence gathering session.  Without any doubt the lefty human rights overpaid lawyers will be looking to get huge 'compensation' payments from the Police for the dead man's  contacts (actually more about mischief making for the 'Authorities'). 

But surely in that amount of time a team of officers could examine the surrounding area several times with magnifying glasses?

38 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

It was the tragic waste of the life of a young man. I am not usually this compassionate so make the most of it while it lasts.

Somebody was pulling his strings,  he did not radicalise himself. Whoever radicalised him is still alive, this young man is dead.

To kill the snake you have to cut off its head  

People being injured by him is tragic, his death is a result of his own actions. As for being radicalized we all have choice's he made his and payed the price.  

3 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

You would certainly think so

6 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

But surely in that amount of time a team of officers could examine the surrounding area several times with magnifying glasses?

Your welcome to pop along and tell them how to do it quicker. They may laugh at you a bit though. 

The problem is forensics is huge, DNA, pics, surveying with laser and imagery to great virtual crime scenes. Recovery of items. Logging of exactly where the items were etc etc. That takes a while as you can only do it once. What you do will be questioned for days by lots of people who could have done it better and want to point out your errors and help the defence.

When youve collected it you take it away and examine it elsewhere in a lab. You  may have to return to where you got it from due to what you did or didn't find and look again. 

Then someone will ask a question or what wasn't relevant becomes very relevant so you have to go back again. 

Cctv needs collecting, this requires statements to be taken and the cameras field of view recording, maybe you'll add that as an overlay to the crime scene imagery the surveyor laser mapped earlier. 

You'll review other statements and accounts and see if you missed something. Does it all add up? What's missing? Have we got it all?

A few polaroids and a quick sketch doesn't do it in afraid so the road stays closed a little longer than some would like but I'd rather that then have a load of inadmissible or poor evidence that's no use to anyone. 

He got a ridiculously light sentence in the first place, then he was released early, probably at least in part because the prisons are bursting at the seams. As a result he had to have a team of armed police following him around. How is any of that cost effective? 

Now the  resulting costs of this stabbing/shooting are going to be truely massive and going on for years

For what he did to get sent to prison in the first place he would have got 20 years at the very least in America and he would have served every last day of it

Edited by Vince Green

15 hours ago, ordnance said:

People being injured by him is tragic, his death is a result of his own actions. As for being radicalized we all have choice's he made his and payed the price.  

👍 Top result in my eyes , the rest who are in prison should be executed , they serve no purpose other than to cause pain and misery. 

18 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Cock womble!

And another one..

Before the law has even been changed to potentially PROTECT innocent people, the bleeding hearts are already talking about challenging it, to protect the CONVICTED terrorists rights.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7964347/Boris-Johnson-faces-court-battle-bid-terrorists-prison.html?fbclid=IwAR0JCF5DhtbbL4oV1Rz4hdN76vnSX_gx5705ydzfmZ34QI7T9Pm3Ted93z4

3 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

the bleeding hearts are already talking about challenging it

Sharmi Chakrabarti is a 'stirer' who is frequently against 'punishment' and many aspects of what might be called 'law and order' and was a director of Liberty (the civil rights and human rights protest group) - in which post she campaigned against 'anti terrorist' legislation.  She opposes private education ......... but sends he own offspring to private fee paying school.

A typical Labour hypocrite who likes to stir to keep herself on the front page.  I suspect she will campaign to have these convicted terrorists released ........ but not to her street.

On 03/02/2020 at 17:39, JohnfromUK said:

I have to admit to having some sympathy for this - when these are people who would 'mass murder' as many of us as possible given half a chance.  They have no place in at large in the community.

Sadly if our so called justice system continues it's spiral they will be the community?

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

And another one..

Before the law has even been changed to potentially PROTECT innocent people, the bleeding hearts are already talking about challenging it, to protect the CONVICTED terrorists rights.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7964347/Boris-Johnson-faces-court-battle-bid-terrorists-prison.html?fbclid=IwAR0JCF5DhtbbL4oV1Rz4hdN76vnSX_gx5705ydzfmZ34QI7T9Pm3Ted93z4

Quote taken from the article….”it will 'certainly' be challenged by human rights lawyers acting for the terrorists”…what! do these lawyers not understand we also have human rights, one of those being, not to-be stabbed by these terrorists while I am walking down the street, terrorists should have no human rights, keep them locked up.

That Shami Chakrabarti is nothing else but trouble.

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

And another one..

Problem wi that is the Koran teaches words to the effect of its OK to lie and deceive, to fool non believers into thinking whatever they want hem to think.

And we might guess that some parole board members may be lefties - who may well have gone to great lengths to secure that job to help their cause.

14 minutes ago, old'un said:

That Shami Chakrabarti is nothing else but trouble.

You mean BARONESS Chakrabarti ?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/04/shami-chakrabarti-peerage-labour-tensions-corbyn

You would have thought someone who champions the 'downtrodden' wouldnt accept such a lofty position out of principle, but unfortunately , she picks and chooses her principles to suit her.

Like as John pointed out, opposing private education as 'divisive' yet sending her own son to an £18 k a year one.

She accepted the peerage, and a month later , became the shadow attorney general , despite only having been a labour party member for 6 months.

If you havnt seen the QT episode with her and Lawrence Fox , its a classic, the look on her face as he rebukes her ...

6 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Problem wi that is the Koran teaches words to the effect of its OK to lie and deceive, to fool non believers into thinking whatever they want hem to think.

And we might guess that some parole board members may be lefties - who may well have gone to great lengths to secure that job to help their cause.

More rubbish touted as truth Dave?

28 minutes ago, henry d said:

Not really no.

The Koran says that the Kafir may be deceived, plotted against, hated, enslaved, mocked, tortured and worse. The word is usually translated as “unbeliever” but this translation is wrong. The word “unbeliever” is logically and emotionally neutral, whereas, Kafir is the most abusive, prejudiced and hateful word in any language.

Dr Bill Warner politicalislam.com

I'll go no further because we are very close to dangerous ground on this line of discussion.

1 hour ago, henry d said:

A snip from your own link Henry. Seems some men are certainly allowed to be deceitful.

Again choosing words carefully. Might be best to skip this part of the topic for forum rules - unless your intention is have another thread closed.

Untitled.png

Edited by Dave-G

The one thing above all else that I find difficult to accept in this sorry mess is that I, as a member of Joe public have read in all the media outlets about the security measures that were in place surrounding this terrorist. WHY?  Security means security , why should I and all the other members of the public have any right to this information, now all the other released terrorist have the same information. It beggers belief..... from Auntie.

Edited by 100milesaway

2 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

The one thing above all else that I find difficult to accept in this sorry mess is that I, as a member of Joe public have read in all the media outlets about the security measures that were in place surrounding this terrorist. WHY?  Security means security , why should I and all the other members of the public have any right to this information, now all the other released terrorist have the same information. It beggers belief..... from Auntie.

i think its fair to say the terrorists - who have been mingling and possibly even plotting with umpteen other terrorists who have lawyers and such will already know they are going to be heavily watched. 

This particular one may have thought he'd cleverly shaken off his tails till he became aware he wasn't so clever. Yea - I know - assumptions on my part.

One way to consider it is that if they know they have several undercover tails they will find it very difficult to meet up with more scroats on the sly.

10 hours ago, Dave-G said:

A snip from your own link Henry. Seems some men are certainly allowed to be deceitful.

Again choosing words carefully. Might be best to skip this part of the topic for forum rules - unless your intention is have another thread closed.

Untitled.png

Yet you were the one to raise the matter in the first place?

11 minutes ago, henry d said:

Yet you were the one to raise the matter in the first place?

Love it 🤣

You say he's talking rubbish, but when he points out he's not, using your own link, it's HIS  fault for bringing it up! 

Whilst completely deflecting away the fact you were wrong, and didn't like the insinuation.