Stills from shotkam

crazycooker

14 hours ago, crazycooker said:

A close miss and the detail of the plastic wad is amazing 

184F3BCC-76EC-4A9F-9AAF-F92671A71062.png

Having seen these it makes me want one even more. I'm considering going halves with my son. Current price £579  unless anyone knows lower?

It also makes me wonder if the shot doesn't break the clay, does the wad?🤣🤣🤔 

5 hours ago, Centrepin said:

Having seen these it makes me want one even more. I'm considering going halves with my son. Current price £579  unless anyone knows lower?

They had an offer  around Christmas  at £450 . 

On 03/02/2020 at 10:35, Centrepin said:

Take a look at their fb page or website as I have just seen they are going to do a valentines offer and if you register you will receive an email about the offer nearer the time

37 minutes ago, archi said:

Take a look at their fb page or website as I have just seen they are going to do a valentines offer and if you register you will receive an email about the offer nearer the time

Thanks, I'm just waiting for my son to make a decision if we're getting one between us. If not I need a couple more weeks pension money.🙄

2 hours ago, figgy said:

Still register your interest in case you do buy, nothing to loose.

Thanks, I made the decision and ordered one anyway. I'm currently using a slab or so every week if either me or the Mrs is not poorly. 

Being able to analyse my misses may just pay for itself.

A few weeks ago on the clays we found some stands that the owner said had yet to be hit. Now I'm sure a better shot than me would have soon worked it out. My son is btw. We were down to just 25 cartridges each. My son was pretty consistent at hitting A, but couldn't work out B or C or the reason for missing. I hit A once, maybe a fluke and didn't have a clue on the others. First two out of B and C, I heard the trap but the clay was long gone.

I don't mind missing if I learn from it, but if I learn nothing and am still consistently missing it's frustrating.

Hopefully delivery next week sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/02/2020 at 20:00, crazycooker said:

A close miss and the detail of the plastic wad is amazing 

184F3BCC-76EC-4A9F-9AAF-F92671A71062.png

What media player are you using, great pic clarity on yours, I made the mistake of using fibre wads on a few, I thought wow I blew that to pieces only to see the whole clay fly past in the next couple of frames lol

16 hours ago, Mr.C said:

So forgive my ignorance but the red dot is where the barrel is pointing? So that's a left to right crosser? 

Yes, the red dot is zeroed to the bead, on a vid you see the break and if you follow through. If you pause or advance by frame you can see where your shot goes in relation to your lead. You can learn by seeing if you're above, behind, in front etc.

Try pressing pause and advance this vid slowly you can see exactly what happens. Fortunately I picked one I hit