Baikal Mp220

harrycatcat1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, impala59 said:

Possibly as the "Spartan" model which I think was the name for Russian built Remington's but ready to stand corrected on that! this globalisation makes thing very confusing🤪

1086898960_spartansxs.jpg.1baef0c505e79eef14769cf54af10105.jpg236962962_Spartancoach.jpg.95b1978835fbaf9f7253d033057837b3.jpg

Top Remington Spartan 220

Bottom Spartan 220 coach gun

Yep that top gun looks like the one I had only the stock on mine was ugly compared to the spartan, so where do u look for one?🤔

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2020 at 18:52, steve s×s said:

Harry can't find this model anywhere, give us a clue where to look, did have a baikal 3" sxs for a while but like an eeedyit I sold it and have not seen one since 

Sorry for not responding sooner but I think that one is only available in usa but a Baikal mp43 is possibly the one you had?

Chrome lined barrels, 3" chambered sxs and steel proofed I have asked rabbitbosher if he has one👍

https://www.shootinguk.co.uk/reviews/shotgun/baikal-mp43-e-1c-shotgun-review

41 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Sorry for not responding sooner but I think that one is only available in usa but a Baikal mp43 is possibly the one you had?

Chrome lined barrels, 3" chambered sxs and steel proofed I have asked rabbitbosher if he has one👍

https://www.shootinguk.co.uk/reviews/shotgun/baikal-mp43-e-1c-shotgun-review

Yes that's the animal, they seem none exsistant now(in UK) 

51 minutes ago, impala59 said:

Have you looked at the Yildiz 12g, they are 3” chambers, good strong guns I believe 

I have looked at these but since having an o/u Baikal for 35 years and it never having any trouble and the barrels are still like new I just wanted to stick to the same brand. I also have a 2 3/4" chambered Baikal sxs hammer gun and fancied a 3" chambered sxs 👍

35 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, one to look at Yildiz Elegant A3T 12bore RRP £750 as above chambers and steel rated, non ejector, theres a couple second hand on gun trader £500 ish

I have but I love the Baikal reliability, not degrading yildiz though 👍👍👍

3 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

I have looked at these but since having an o/u Baikal for 35 years and it never having any trouble and the barrels are still like new I just wanted to stick to the same brand. I also have a 2 3/4" chambered Baikal sxs hammer gun and fancied a 3" chambered sxs 👍

I have but I love the Baikal reliability, not degrading yildiz though 👍👍👍

hello, put a wanted ad on here and gun trader, there are a few shotguns sold on the AGF and BBS,