Beaver Shooting

Daz1986

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

All of this and we are being told by these carbon neutral idiots that we should plant more trees.  

Previously native - so read non native - animals out weigh trees Nev. But they don't pack as much weight as the humble badger. But cows are bad. Unless they were cape buffalo introduced to roam the Norfolk broads in which case cows would be good. My little one has more logic than the gob ****es that make all the fuss!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

Previously native - so read non native - animals out weigh trees Nev. But they don't pack as much weight as the humble badger. But cows are bad. Unless they were cape buffalo introduced to roam the Norfolk broads in which case cows would be good. My little one has more logic than the gob ****es that make all the fuss!

they are all gone now ....shot em all....they are hangin on the wall

3 hours ago, islandgun said:

That looks like  de-forestation, so removal should appeal to tree huggers

4 hours ago, Daz1986 said:

Just some of the small damage 

3165B3AC-FC49-45B1-ADE2-9717BD42D223.jpeg

It's not the beaver that is the problem, it is the deer, as that forest should be in the middle of regeneration..... with losts of young growth which the beaver would then coppice.

Lots of deer = no young trees!

3 hours ago, Daz1986 said:

in my opinion no matter what management we all do there will always be people who don't like it! whether we are controlling numbers of deer all they see is the lovely majestic animal!! I will not be off out to massacre there entire species but just cull there numbers to lower the damage caused (HOPEFULLY)

Just out of curiosity, since Beaver were introduced to Ham Fen, what are there estimated local population?

1 hour ago, Benthejockey said:

@ditchman have a look on YouTube at buchannan hunting safaris I think if you got the chance to explore Michelle Buchannans game reserve you'd be importing buffalo yesterday 😉

we all ready have big game here.....its called Fat sarah...............if you are brave enough you can try and hunt her down min cal req' H&H 600 nitro express...best of luck....

jack the gripper tried last year and he is still in hostipital...and he got 2 shots in...

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

we all ready have big game here.....its called Fat sarah...............if you are brave enough you can try and hunt her down min cal req' H&H 600 nitro express...best of luck....

jack the gripper tried last year and he is still in hostipital...and he got 2 shots in...

I'd have thought a snickers and a net would be the easiest way to catch fat Sarah?

• 1 year later...