Greta Thunberg Registered trade mark!

NatureBoy

Just now, DoolinDalton said:

Did you also see the rebel news reporter being hassled by her 'security' team?  She's also surrounded by females who act as a secondary layer.  Very disturbing 'sect', if you know what I mean!

Yes I watched the whole thing, considered posting it here but never got around to it.

31 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

No! didn't see it. Where does her funding come from? come from? Got a link?  NB

Voila! (If I can say that post-Brexit?)

Well I was going to post it but, swearing, :rolleyes: so you'll have to find it yourself.

Search Greta Thunberg Incorporated: The Exposé on YT.

Not the video we were referring to but it references it.

Edited by Danger-Mouse
And yet another edit!

9 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

How is she otherwise supposed to protect her name from misuse? 

How on earth is that going to 'protect ' her !?

She was put into the firing line by her handlers, she probably doesnt even realise the lasting damage its going to do to her.

Maybe the handlers see a revenue stream ?
But it certainly wont stop the abuse, and the mockery, sad times ahead for Greta.

I was always told to look at someones eyes which could tell you a lot about that person ......  my grandmother used to say someones eyes where too close together and she was rarely wrong...... this thunderberg girl has evil eyes in my view...very cold.  She is being manipulated without doubt but she will grow up eventually and fade into history.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

I was always told to look at someones eyes which could tell you a lot about that person ......  my grandmother used to say someones eyes where too close together and she was rarely wrong...... this thunderberg girl has evil eyes in my view...very cold.  She is being manipulated without doubt but she will grow up eventually and fade into history.

Bang on. 

I’m shocked people bang on saying her speeches are great. I thought they were awful and sounds very obviously scripted!