Greta Thunberg Registered trade mark!

NatureBoy

20 minutes ago, Cheshirelad said:

She's lucky it's 2020 and not 1620, because she would have ended up being burned at the stake, or hung from the neck until extremely uncomfortable.   :whistling:     :hmm:

hello, or the ducking stool, 

hello, i often wonder what the people in Sweden think of her ??

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

21 hours ago, ditchman said:

im regerstring that...on yer boike

10% o profits n it's yus boi!       But don't forget the Yare water has to be collected by a one eyed, webb footed Langley virgin. On a spring tide under a Woolf moon in in beet factory bay and fermented in a unicorns bladder!            NB

3 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

10% o profits n it's yus boi!       But don't forget the Yare water has to be collected by a one eyed, webb footed Langley virgin. On a spring tide under a Woolf moon in in beet factory bay and fermented in a unicorns bladder!            NB

aint such a thing as a langley virgin......they are either in the dyke or pregnant

She was put into the firing line by her handlers, she probably doesnt even realise the lasting damage its going to do to her.

Maybe the handlers see a revenue stream ?
But it certainly wont stop the abuse, and the mockery, sad times ahead for Greta.

On the money and yet some are concerned about protecting her name from misuse. I am more concerned with her mental health, than her income.

6 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I was always told to look at someones eyes which could tell you a lot about that person ......  my grandmother used to say someones eyes where too close together and she was rarely wrong...... this thunderberg girl has evil eyes in my view...very cold.  She is being manipulated without doubt but she will grow up eventually and fade into history.

Totally agree. There's something very disturbing about her.......yet, imo, she sometimes seems almost frightened to say the 'wrong thing', hence the hesitancy when answering unscripted questions.  Anyway, so much for global warming...or climate change, as it's now called. I read earlier that the world is going to have a cooler period till 2053.  Stock up on firewood everyone!

If it's true, then all I can say to Mother Nature is....'HOW DARE YOU!' 

11 hours ago, DoolinDalton said:

Totally agree. There's something very disturbing about her.......yet, imo, she sometimes seems almost frightened to say the 'wrong thing', hence the hesitancy when answering unscripted questions.  Anyway, so much for global warming...or climate change, as it's now called. I read earlier that the world is going to have a cooler period till 2053.  Stock up on firewood everyone!

If it's true, then all I can say to Mother Nature is....'HOW DARE YOU!' 

Brilliant.  I have seen so many changes in climate in just 80yrs, from 6ft of snow in our farm yard to floods in the village 3ft deep to hot summers and moors on fire. 

None of these idiots ever mentions the elephant in the room.... over population, too many humans .  Start giving hand outs to those who do not have offspring by choice instead of the fat and idle who have them like shelling peas.  Look at the Duke of Cambridge, spouts off about how the world is changing but shells out three more humans to without doubt do the same. 

Edited by Walker570

7 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Brilliant.  I have seen so many changes in climate in just 80yrs, from 6ft of snow in our farm yard to floods in the village 3ft deep to hot summers and moors on fire. 

None of these idiots ever mentions the elephant in the room.... over population, too many humans .  Start giving hand outs to those who do not have offspring by choice instead of the fat and idle who have them like shelling peas.  Look at the Duke of Cambridge, spouts off about how the world is changing but shells out three more humans to without doubt do the same. 

one word........................................

"Coronavirus............."..................Shhhhhhhhhhhh

30 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Spot on, everything goes back to population

33 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

.  Look at the Duke of Cambridge, spouts off about how the world is changing but shells out three more humans to without doubt do the same. 

Yes but he is on a mission to put as many heirs as possible between Megan Markle and the throne