First time out with shotkam

Essex Keeper

23 minutes ago, prem1234 said:

Excellent....I've been looking at getting one of those.

You happy you bought it ?

when I first decided to buy one I thought it was going to be over priced bullet cam 

and it probably is but 

its better than a GoPro for the job it does 

but a GoPro is better for other jobs

I can work it 

it takes some getting use to on the auto as you have to hit the stock or press the button to awake the camera but on the over under its fine switch on then forget about it 

and it downloads to my phone quicker than my pulsar thermal 

Great thanks

1 hour ago, Essex Keeper said:

when I first decided to buy one I thought it was going to be over priced bullet cam and it probably is but its better than a GoPro for the job it does but a GoPro is better for other jobs I can work it it takes some getting use to on the auto as you have to hit the stock or press the button to awake the camera but on the over under its fine switch on then forget about it and it downloads to my phone quicker than my pulsar thermal 

Great thanks for the feedback....I'm going to keep an eye out for one. I also get over to the USA a couple of times a year for work so can try and pick up one there.

5 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

Nice stuff ...

Lovely example at 1 12 or so of pulling onto the lead bird, only for one behind it to crumple … happened to me on a skein of pinks only last weekend!!

Noticed that too, at 1:15 the wrong bird crumpled! 

Good footage, appreciate you didn’t follow the bird but would be nice to see longer clips. Often couldn’t tell with second barrel if you had got a pair - will give you benefit of the doubt 😉

So not 100% sure due to exchange rates and bank charges as the prices quoted on their site are in Euros but approx £485.

Basically as you check out of the shotcam website use code 'holiday' and it knocks 120 euros off the price.

Essex Keeper gave with the heads up on that little deal 👍

Edited by prem1234

Yes it's a bit weird....

so I go to shotkam.com, you then get an option to select your country, I then select UK and it takes me to site https://uk/shotkam.com and then it gives the prices as €575,77 EUR (after the discount code is added).

Hmmm so I just cleared my browsing history and now I get it in GBP......for £479.....I'll give their customer services a ring ;)

Edited by prem1234

14 minutes ago, prem1234 said:

Yes it's a bit weird....

so I go to shotkam.com, you then get an option to select your country, I then select UK and it takes me to site https://uk/shotkam.com and then it gives the prices as €575,77 EUR (after the discount code is added).

Hmmm so I just cleared my browsing history and now I get it in GBP......for £479.....I'll give their customer services a ring ;)

Might be worth it to save hassle. I ordered one and checked out Ok in Pounds.